Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: llptch

https://youtu.be/7f4yInhMeCo

I normally like their reviews and find them unbiased, but this one I particularly hated. Do we really need to be pitching children against each other? And a child who grew up in a rural environment is probably not used to interacting with elders outside their relatives circle so wouldn’t be aware to call them “uncle” or “aunty”. He was just being a chutti boy who later listened when Bigg Boss scolded him. Comparing with children who grew up in a cine environment and has a luxurious life is just wrong. Incidents like this is why I’d rather Lotus win just to show up such snobs.

I found the review quite good. She was telling about what parents should have taught the children which I agree to. It does not matter whether u r city or village brought up.I am not talking about him calling others by names buI am talking about him destroying things. I was resisting myself from posting about that as lot of people will say not to analyse about a child behaviour.

Why can’t a parent tell a child that breaking/ destroying things r wrong ? Why tag that behaviour as naughty ? Kids throw tantrums in many ways but as a parent we r there to guide them . If it’s ur house it’s ok but not ok if it is someone else house. What explanation can u give if ur kid goes and break something which might have a sentimental value in someone else house. U can pamper ur child but at the same time teach them what is right/ wrong and allow them to make their choice.

Her review was not about comparing kids it was more about what parents should have taught.

Edited by silverfox - 2 years ago
silverfox thumbnail

OMG, it does not sound like a kid singing it .. Amazing .. I have never watched super singer shows in VTV, is it worth watching or does VTV does their serial sympathy here also

https://twitter.com/vijaytelevision/status/1475051434739568641?s=21

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

I found the review quite good. She was telling about what parents should have taught the children which I agree to. It does not matter whether u r city or village brought up.I am not talking about him calling others by names buI am talking about him destroying things. I was resisting myself from posting about that as lot of people will say not to analyse about a child behaviour.

Why can’t a parent tell a child that breaking/ destroying things r wrong ? Why tag that behaviour as naughty ? Kids throw tantrums in many ways but as a parent we r there to guide them . If it’s ur house it’s ok but not ok if it is someone else house. What explanation can u give if ur kid goes and break something which might have a sentimental value in someone else house. U can pamper ur child but at the same time teach them what is right/ wrong and allow them to make their choice.

Her review was not about comparing kids it was more about what parents should have taught.

ithula valikuthu iambathil valaiyathu
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG, it does not sound like a kid singing it .. Amazing .. I have never watched super singer shows in VTV, is it worth watching or does VTV does their serial sympathy here also

Yes Uma, you should watch it, kids are so talented. Just listen to them, but, see the but there's no way VTV without sympathy card.
Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You can very well watch ...the kids are so talented. .enna some kids will talk konjam over aa to makapa and priyanka...adhu mattum neenga sagichukanum....

lankan121 thumbnail
lankan121 thumbnail

I'm going to skip the video 🙈🙈 but I completely agree with this. BEAT YO DAAAAAAM KIDS YALL. Don't matter if u from Indonesia or India. Discipline is the same everywhere. The kid was a total brat..breaking things and psycho cibi encouraging Vera not at all acceptable. Kid ah blame pannalaithu parent ah than blame pannomom.

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

I'm going to skip the video 🙈🙈 but I completely agree with this. BEAT YO DAAAAAAM KIDS YALL. Don't matter if u from Indonesia or India. Discipline is the same everywhere. The kid was a total brat..breaking things and psycho cibi encouraging Vera not at all acceptable. Kid ah blame pannalaithu parent ah than blame pannomom.

@bold : this is what Malini also said. Her 3 C’s ( compassions,choice & consistency ) She said make the kid understand with compassion, don’t beat them . Tell what happens if they do & what happens if they don’t. Let them make their choice . Don’t scold them When they break and then brag & laugh about it with ur friends as naughty ( mixed signals )

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Imadh

@MSimath

·

1 Std.

#BiggBossTamilOTT expected to start from January 23rd 2022.12 or 13 Contestants from season 1 to season 5 could participate.Winner of seasons cannot participate.It will be a 42 days show.Watchable only at hotstar.Still it's not decided whether it will be live or edited.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Imadh

@MSimath

·

1 Std.

#BiggBossTamilOTT expected to start from January 23rd 2022.12 or 13 Contestants from season 1 to season 5 could participate.Winner of seasons cannot participate.It will be a 42 days show.Watchable only at hotstar.Still it's not decided whether it will be live or edited.

This will be a flop. Anyway I can’t watch on Hotstar so yaaravathu updates post pannunga.