Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanC

Then they need to close the season in 50 days i guess... already many lost interest. This season they have add more spice to bring back the audience they lost due to season 4 but vijay tv is doing the show like this is the last season

Maybe they should bring a timer bro. Then azhagaa surukkamaa solvaanga.

Hope the show's ratings don't plummet.

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Maybe they should bring a timer bro. Then azhagaa surukkamaa solvaanga.

Hope the show's ratings don't plummet.

That will be the next week task bro.....Say the story within a time limit. before the time ends they should make others cry. End of the show we all has to cry for watching the show

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Hello guys don't forgot abt that rating Chaskameter or whatever it is called. Do give bb5 a follow and rate 5 stars every time u visit daily. We have bumped up from 45th rating to 22nd rating in a week. Let's make it to the top 10 guys. 💯 we got this. 😇

Super news Thava bro, unga vaayil chakkarai poda.

Kandippa rating poduratha continue panren.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 3 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Then they need to close the season in 50 days i guess... already many lost interest. This season they have add more spice to bring back the audience they lost due to season 4 but vijay tv is doing the show like this is the last season

Till now they didn’t have competition but now looks like people are switching to survivor show. It’s high time VTV realize the goldmine they have and buck up. Season 1 & 2 were only true to BB format after that they completely ruined the format ..

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That will be the next week task bro.....Say the story within a time limit. before the time ends they should make others cry. End of the show we all has to cry for watching the show

If that happens then BB Tamil for me is over

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Till now they didn’t have competition but now looks like people are switching to survivor show. It’s high time VTV realize the goldmine they have and buck up. Season 1 & 2 were only true to BB format after that they completely ruined the format ..

That True 100%.. initially there was no much talks about survivor in the social media. But now I can see so many post, meme and videos from survivor.

if Vijay TV thinks a grand set and Kamal is enough for TRP then we are sorry, Season 5 will be more disaster than season 4.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Nanba, if i watch the show or not, I will put attendance daily here until the season end...

Just to have some fun time with our forum mates.😛

I too same nanba we are bb family 😍 ....enta best friend sathya missing today..🥺.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Super news Thava bro, unga vaayil chakkarai poda.

Kandippa rating poduratha continue panren.

Iyo I'm on diet machi..😌🤣

lankan121 thumbnail

Your the best as usual..😍😌

Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That True 100%.. initially there was no much talks about survivor in the social media. But now I can see so many post, meme and videos from survivor.

if Vijay TV thinks a grand set and Kamal is enough for TRP then we are sorry, Season 5 will be more disaster than season 4.

2u mei same timing aa?