Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sulaayini

I know. That's why I downloaded it and thought to post it here. But I don't know how.

Then u need to upload in any acc then only u can post here..

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg what is up with this girls hair color it's making me go blind...ithu than intha season super model ah ? 🤢🤢🤮

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Gemini grandson doing Jalra full time pola..

Another Ramesh in making 👍🏼

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Another Ramesh in making 👍🏼

I was thinking it u said it..🤣 .I don't like him and I don't like the girl with the hair color making me go blind...that's all in my dislike list so far. 😌🤐

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Omg what is up with this girls hair color it's making me go blind...ithu than intha season super model ah ? 🤢🤢🤮

😂 I think Imaan called her suniyakara kizhavi maari eruku to her and she was laughing so much for it . Tamilselvi (is that the name of street drama lady) told her nee Vera pei maari munnadi eruka , when that Raju guy was telling some stupid story. She took it casually there as well.

I don’t like Gemini grandson as well. Raju and YT guy makes me cringe when they open their mouth 🤢.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

😂 I think Imaan called her suniyakara kizhavi maari eruku to her and she was laughing so much for it . Tamilselvi (is that the name of street drama lady) told her nee Vera pei maari munnadi eruka , when that Raju guy was telling some stupid story. She took it casually there as well.

I don’t like Gemini grandson as well. Raju and YT guy makes me cringe when they open their mouth 🤢.

Her name is thamarai selvi

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the promos

I cannot believe even Priyanka isn’t able to fit in

She is 1/2 sandy already

Raju = 1/2kavin + 1/2 Aari

Both of vtv products aren’t worth this time