Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

Yesterday's pictures were a treat to the eyes !

Love the Vikas Hina bond !
I never liked Pri never will like him maybe !
sorry if anybody likes pri , but 99% people on twitter cut him out and kept only ViNa together !😆
Twitter pe zyada jhagde nahi hote 🤣 i am bit inactive there bigg boss khatam twitter hazam 🤣

Haan, yesterday's pics/videos were pretty cute. Hina and Vik were quite chummy..., Vikas city se pehle vale types! I was like, koi bechare Ro ko bhi dekh lo. Poor guy seemed quite out of the place whereas the other 3 were having the time of their life!

Neither do I like him.. Quite an opportunistic!

While we are talking about edits, have you seen the XYZ+kas one, that delulu fandom is spamming Vik's posts like no tomorrow. and that too with that horrible edit, my my!

On twitter, the other bunch is easily avoidable (off course if you want to), par yahan forum kholte hi saath ajeeb se topics mil jate hain..Nevermind! Neither I am that active on twitter..😆 but this AT looks like deserted island these days, toh that's why I was like let's invade twitter.
Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha true its deserted band bhi hojayega after few days !
Haha Pri is an opportunist just like Parth its damn clear !
IDK why VG is hanging out some are assuming it as a promotion for their web series it can be true because after whatever pri has done withVik has said about Vik i dont think people will sort things out , moreover when yourfamily i mean Sid Komal both are against him and the reason is Vik himself. I think after this web series thing they are gonna part ways , VG is emotional but he is definitely intelligent !

.Aayushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

Haha true its deserted band bhi hojayega after few days !

Haha Pri is an opportunist just like Parth its damn clear !
IDK why VG is hanging out some are assuming it as a promotion for their web series it can be true because after whatever pri has done withVik has said about Vik i dont think people will sort things out , moreover when yourfamily i mean Sid Komal both are against him and the reason is Vik himself. I think after this web series thing they are gonna part ways , VG is emotional but he is definitely intelligent !

I don't get their equation and I really am not liking that Pri is following him around like that hutch dog. But I think that VG understands that how Pri is buttering him, and wouldn't think twice before ditching him for better opportunities. At least past experiences should have taught Vik a lesson, so I hope so after his professional commitments, he parts his ways with such toxic friends.. Or any of Sid and Komal intervenes.

Have you seen his IVs from Arshi's party, he was taking digs at Pri. He said quite a few times that Pri was the one who kept fighting with him in BB house. And his other statement 😆, that now that Pri has become a big star so it takes time to convince him for projects and stuff. So I'm quite positive that our boy won't suffer another heartbreak! 😊 Baki rab raakha!
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Yay new pichas!

.Aayushi. thumbnail

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They were invited somewhere by tellymasala !
Good to see Jyoti is accompanying him everywhere , she is a nice girl and if she gets some opportunities I will be happy , because she is a friend not just another opportunist !

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone help me and tell how to upload GIFs on IF? 😳
.Aayushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

Can anyone help me and tell how to upload GIFs on IF? 😳

Same as we upload a still picture.

> Click on picture icon (in post reply form) > Paste Image URL > Click on preview > Then Ok

But if you mean how to upload Gifs from twitter, it's a lil' complicated process.

>> First you would have to download the GIF from twitter via (http://twittervideodownloader.com/) site

>> You would get it in video (Mp4) form, you would have to convert into gif. And that's up to you, if you can use Photoshop then do it.

>> Or there is a quicker way, use (https://www.onlineconverter.com/mp4-to-gif) site, upload the downloaded video and convert it into Gif and then download.

>> Now upload it on (Imgur or any other image uploading site) and you would have the link of the gif. Voila! It's time to do the BOLD!

Not that complicated, aey!? 😆
hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG vikas has 461k followers in instagram! Increased so much
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Vikas Gupta FC @TeamVikasGupta

@lostboy54 with @KVBohra at #LionsGoldAwards Our boy is giving us some serious fashion goals. Congratulations KV for the award :)

@lostboy54 shining at #LionsGoldAwards with @imanveergurjar, @iamkamyapunjabi and #RatiPandey!