But hanging out together Pri and Vikas πŸ€”
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

I just saw these pictures and i was upset handsdown ☒️

though TFS aayshi !
But hanging out together Pri and Vikas πŸ€”

Okay, I have no idea about the hangout. Do share the byte!

With Pri.. hey bhagwaan! I generally get embarrassed when fans are literally shouting "STAY AWAY FROM XYZ/Pri/Pun" in his chat but damn he's gotta eliminate these toxic folks from his life foreva! We can just hope and pray..πŸ€”

PS: Today I kept visualizing him in that Joey gif he posted today! πŸ˜†

Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

Actually though i like Arshi but I am not actually sure whether she is an opportunist or a true friend .
But Jyoti and Hiten are true friends of Vikas !
As he is a producer people come close to him only in search of opportunities , hope i really really hope Arshi is not like that .
First Parth hurt Vikas and now Pri , aur najane kitne aisa opportunists hai , i hope Vikas never faces this again !

Arshi behavior towards Vikas turned good from bad. Even in her interviews she has praised him a lot. Besides she did support him when he was really alone in BB house. Once she drifted away from Shilpa she has been good. I think Vikas was the only guy in BB house who gave her respect and that touched her heart. I take her to be good but only thing is she does not know when she crosses the line between a joke and grave matter. Yes being a successful producer, wanna be's do come to him but in BB house they sided against him more. Only Hiten was the one who gave him support.

That Parth issue must have hurt him a lot but glad its past. I do suspect Priy to be an opportunist.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
I too agree with Vikas that Hina may not intent bad but the way she presents comes across as bad. He has said she is highly competitive and may be her experience from KKK made her that way. Still in her post BB interviews she has been good towards all.
sdutt1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no she is not saint. Vikas too dont like her. Vikas appreciate all in his interview. He is a nice person. But I never forgive hina. Hina ne bahut insult ki hai vikas ki. I hope vikas inn sabse dur hi rahe. Arshi hiten and jyoti r gud only.

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

I too agree with Vikas that Hina may not intent bad but the way she presents comes across as bad. He has said she is highly competitive and may be her experience from KKK mode her that way. Still in her post BB interviews she has been good towards all.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Vikas tweeted this link--- https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/951491655600754688
πŸ˜† funny rap song. why didnt they show it in regular episode. See these people having fun and in background cooking is going onπŸ˜†

Media is so annoying, why keep on pushing in work with Shilpa thing? Baksh do use, just a few days. Let him breathe.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdutt1987

no she is not saint. Vikas too dont like her. Vikas appreciate all in his interview. He is a nice person. But I never forgive hina. Hina ne bahut insult ki hai vikas ki. I hope vikas inn sabse dur hi rahe. Arshi hiten and jyoti r gud only.

May be. But since Vikas has said it so just sharing that. Nearly everyone has made fun of Vikas, except Hiten and Jyoti I think.
sdutt1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U know vikas appreciated all of them. He is such a gem But I seriously want him to maintain his distance very everyone except arshi hiten and jyoti

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

May be. But since Vikas has said it so just sharing that. Nearly everyone has made fun of Vikas, except Hiten and Jyoti I think.

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I personally agree to someone's comment, it was only Hiten and Jyothi who never made fun of him or troubled him. I so wish Hiten acts in something with Vikas 😳