Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Arohi, Chill, it's not going to be like it used to be. Did you watch that uncut version of Suyyash's concert video? Pri was literally after him, and had those 'I didn't mean it, I love you my mentor' expressions and to top it up puppy eyes..😆

Pri couldn't meet the eyes of the other impulsive one, Siddo who is quite vocal about his stand. He had unfollowed Pri long back on SM and mentioned in his IVs and message to fans, "HE'S DISAPPOINTED!". Which I believe is an understatement...

And Komal toh had already announced on twitter during that vagina fiasco, that they won't let this guy come near Vik after BB. But that can't happen, as Vik has professional commitments with Pri and Pri is going out of his ways to mend things between him and Gupta family, so now if Vik gives him cold shoulder that would look bad. Plus, Vik is overwhelmed with his new born fan following and the love he's garnering, he doesn't want the negativity of past episodes. Coz it may hamper his work relation with Pri as Vik is overtly emotional and his closed ones affect him the most. But that doesn't mean he has forgiven him.

I think they all have said THINGS which they don't mean about each other, but I agree intensity matters. And Pri has said some nasty nasty things about Vik! But his real character shone when after that torture period they had to reveal their secret, Pri chose to narrate his "replacement" story. 1) This wasn't a secret. 2) This was the worst thing he could have done to his 'friend' who was already under the scanner for fake CAREER DESTROYER charges. (Almost validated them!) 3) He viciously admitted to Banz that point 2 was indeed the intention.

And I wanted to punch the guy in the nuts when he admitted that he knew all along who was right in this Shilpa-Vikas debacle. Even Sid much later when Pri again used his replacement story, refuted his claims and tagged it as an attempt for victim play.

So I guess Gupta family got a reality check in the form of BB and got to know the opportunists in disguise! They will continue to meet and greet them, Vik would continue his work relation and after certain time, Pri would be like THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY!

Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too dont want Vikas too be friendly with Priy at all. Priy said some real nasty stuff about him apart from dirty words. Priy isnt a big star that Vikas would need him. I didnt know about Priy at all. Those who havent watched BB still dont know him. Its good that Vikas could know real Priy in BB. Vikas is better off with Hiten, Arshi and Jyoti.
Vikas has mentioned these people in his interviews so often. His interviews are so much fun to watch. He speaks so well and so positive and yes he is overwhelmed with the fan following.
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree I am sure about that !
Vik is not gonna be friends with Pri like before , the difference btw the two videos , first after the finale and second sid pri vik , clearly indicated things are awfully bad between sid pri and not that good between vikas pri.
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

I too dont want Vikas too be friendly with Priy at all. Priy said some real nasty stuff about him apart from dirty words. Priy isnt a big star that Vikas would need him. I didnt know about Priy at all. Those who havent watched BB still dont know him. Its good that Vikas could know real Priy in BB. Vikas is better off with Hiten, Arshi and Jyoti.

Vikas has mentioned these people in his interviews so often. His interviews are so much fun to watch. He speaks so well and so positive and yes he is overwhelmed with the fan following.

Actually though i like Arshi but I am not actually sure whether she is an opportunist or a true friend .
But Jyoti and Hiten are true friends of Vikas !
As he is a producer people come close to him only in search of opportunities , hope i really really hope Arshi is not like that .
First Parth hurt Vikas and now Pri , aur najane kitne aisa opportunists hai , i hope Vikas never faces this again !
SoShy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

Actually though i like Arshi but I am not actually sure whether she is an opportunist or a true friend .
But Jyoti and Hiten are true friends of Vikas !
As he is a producer people come close to him only in search of opportunities , hope i really really hope Arshi is not like that .
First Parth hurt Vikas and now Pri , aur najane kitne aisa opportunists hai , i hope Vikas never faces this again !

I agree about Arshi, even I am not really sure about her yet...
But yes, Jyothi and Hiten seem like true friends...

And about Priyank, he did cross the line ... some things he spoke behind were really hurtful, and Sid is right in being upset with him.. even VG for that matter...
SoShy thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

she followed vikas .fans trolled her n then she unfollowed

Who followed Vikas and then unfollowed?
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoShy

Who followed Vikas and then unfollowed?

SS...

She unfollowed Arshi, Ben as well...
made-in-charms thumbnail
I actually liked how Vikas described Hina in the IV !
People always misunderstand her !
I always felt she has a positive side as well we saw it in the last few weeks !
Everyone cannot be as positive as Vikas but she is not as negative as she was portrayed in the show !
Edited by ItsArohi - 6 years ago
sdutt1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No I hate these both ladies. Hina is also not saint. We have seen her true colors as well. Vikas ne sabke baare me positive bola hai because he is a nice person. Vikas ko bhi hina pasand nahii hai. I have seen vikas interview. I hope vikas inn sabse dur hi rahe. Hiten hi hai jo acha hai bass. Hina ne kitna bura bola hai vikas ke liye BB me. I hate her

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

I actually liked how Vikas described Hina in the IV !

People always misunderstand her !
I always felt she has a positive side as well we saw it in the last few weeks !
Everyone cannot be as positive as Vikas but she is not as negative as she was portrayed in the show !

SoShy thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

SS...

She unfollowed Arshi, Ben as well...

Oh okay...😆