Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

OK everyone, nobody seems to be interested , it is ok, bye and all the best.

we liked ur post... n would love to be a part of it ...

what happened??
praval thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks to my biggboss addiction I found Vikku in my life. Such amazing and pure soul , it's all worth it..
Biggboss has ended for me for ever .. it has been emotionally draining for me.but I won't let it happen anymore .hopefullyI will get more quality time in my life.
#Lostsoulfamily for life . Love you guys.we are all bound by a common factor and that makes you all special 🤗
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Agree...👍🏼 it can be also a Fan Club, for example here...

Good idea...But don't know how to start one...

Are all on board for this idea? Anyone with expertise to start this?

I'll definitely join...
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Good idea...But don't know how to start one...

Are all on board for this idea? Anyone with expertise to start this?

I'll definitely join...

I am already the admin of one chat club se i cant open another i think.
but this fan club has uncountable rules i doont think its a good idea to open an CFC.
Well if you wanna open you can , anybody can :
Read the rules and open one with Vikas's name , but i think that the rules are strict.
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
IF chat wass good .highlight was mumma ka phone hai and his convo with mom😆
His sarcastic comment on shikas 😉
SoShy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Guys...
I couldn't watch the live chat...how did it go...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

How many of you watched the live chat ? Looks like a lot of people told him what rubbish Priyank and Punish spoke behind his back. Vikas did say he likes to give chances to people but today I felt he was hurt somewhere especially with what Priyank did. Also in yesterday's video something does seem off between Sid and Priyank.
Frankly I totally support Sid here. He is totally right if he feels resentment towards Priyank.
Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I missed the live chat but saw that other video, and things didn't seem hunky dory between Sid and Priyank at all. And frankly, Sid has every right to be mad. He clearly said in an interview that not just him, but his entire family was disappointed with Priyank because he has been that close to them and just because he was nice to Vikas in the last few days before elimination, doesn't mean he (sid) will forget what all Priyank said before that. So I'm totally on Sid's side on this one.
And Puneesh toh the less said the better 🤢 I just hope Vikas stays as far as possible from him
hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoShy

Hello Guys...

I couldn't watch the live chat...how did it go...

someone tell me where to watch it
hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowflake25

I missed the live chat but saw that other video, and things didn't seem hunky dory between Sid and Priyank at all. And frankly, Sid has every right to be mad. He clearly said in an interview that not just him, but his entire family was disappointed with Priyank because he has been that close to them and just because he was nice to Vikas in the last few days before elimination, doesn't mean he (sid) will forget what all Priyank said before that. So I'm totally on Sid's side on this one.

And Puneesh toh the less said the better 🤢 I just hope Vikas stays as far as possible from him

agreed.because vikas is a successful guy, I don't know how many people are really genuine with him. Priyank was nice to him only during last week I think so yeah it was weird. He needs to stay away from puneesh type people for sure!