Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
VG was awesome in this live chat slash IV, but the questions the interviewer chose were CLEARLY not! She seemed like a season winner's fanatic..

But you gotta watch the enthusiasm with which he was explaining his fan moments/ stories. Humble Guchipoo Gupta is totally worthy of the love he's garnering! ❤️

Oh yaa.., he slayed the conspiracy theorists! Watch this one folks if you haven't already, I'm again sharing the link:

https://www.facebook.com/478398385650704/videos/963655517124986/

Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't like this one much. But he is consistent in what he is saying because it's clear in his head. Also looked like hasn't had rest.
I am hoping to see more of VG fans on IF wala interview.
Ubiquitos thumbnail
He answered the victim and xyz ones very much in detail, leaving not much choice to twist/misinterpret.

He wants to be behind the camera. ok. With Arshi, he says wo paagal kar degi. Lol. Ye kaam dene wala pressure kuchh jyada hi ho raha hai.
Edited by Ubiquitos - 6 years ago
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Awww a small talk with EK saying she heard great things about him. And said actually they won't talk about this BB thing at all.
Obviously EK is too busy for trolls and BB. I sensed a reverence for EK in VG like he didn't want to disappoint her as their names are attached & didn't want her to be dragged unnecessarily.
SoShy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They could have chosen better questions...
Some how most questions revolve around the winner, working with others etc.

I wish they discussed more of him, his future plans etc., rather than questions after questions about working with other BB contestants...

SoShy thumbnail
He mentioned he already received some offers for daily soaps, but he's not interested in daily soaps, he's open for web series though...
And I'd love to see him in web series.. even KKK should be good...
yadavneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoShy

He mentioned he already received some offers for daily soaps, but he's not interested in daily soaps, he's open for web series though...

And I'd love to see him in web series.. even KKK should be good...

KKK will consume almost one month
which is too precious for him(time)
i dont think he will do it

bigg boss me bhi vo apne projects hold par chodkar aaya tha
Edited by yadavneha - 6 years ago
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ubi, that's what is heartening about this guy, the way he talks about the people he has high regards for, be it HT or Ek.. is ❤️.

He's been really looking forward to chat with THE fans (here I mean with those dedicated fans who constantly tweet/send sweet things to him and numerous marriage proposals..), but the poor guy's first attempt was ruined by rival fandom and he got only 'Where is HK/XYZ/Pri?', 'When are you working with XYZ?' type comments..Even Sid mentioned "Baki sab kahan hain! (referring to the twitter gang of lostsouls)".. *Sighs*

Now too this interviewer chose random things related to XYZ from comment section... The one which really pissed me off was,"What did you learn from XYZ?" but I got over it as soon as he said, "Let me tell you what I learned from Cash"... 😆 I love this man!

I underestimated the loony bunch of XYZ+Kas shippers. They are hijacking his every post/ chat session, man! And not to mention haters! I really salute the dedication which leads them to stalk/ hijack stuff related to someone you SOOO hate. I spotted a popular member of IF today, continuously mocking him... Can you believe it?

PS: Did anyone notice, HK liked Vik's tweet today? 😆 Just some random things, I thought are worth mentioning!
Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Aayushi.

Ubi, that's what is heartening about this guy, the way he talks about the people he has high regards for, be it HT or Ek.. is ❤️.

He's been really looking forward to chat with THE fans (here I mean with those dedicated fans who constantly tweet/send sweet things to him and numerous marriage proposals..), but the poor guy's first attempt was ruined by rival fandom and he got only 'Where is HK/XYZ/Pri?', 'When are you working with XYZ?' type comments..Even Sid mentioned "Baki sab kahan hain! (referring to the twitter gang of lostsouls)".. *Sighs*

Now too this interviewer chose random things related to XYZ from comment section... The one which really pissed me off was,"What did you learn from XYZ?" but I got over it as soon as he said, "Let me tell you what I learned from Cash"... 😆 I love this man!

I underestimated the loony bunch of XYZ+Kas shippers. They are hijacking his every post/ chat session, man! And not to mention haters! I really salute the dedication which leads them to stalk/ hijack stuff related to someone you SOOO hate. I spotted a popular member of IF today, continuously mocking him... Can you believe it?

PS: Did anyone notice, HK liked Vik's tweet today? 😆 Just some random things, I thought worth mentioning!

wow really sad to hear that! I'm not following any contestant on sm right now, will follow Vikas after few months.Vikas has some really dedicated haters, its sad.he is really a nice dude.
SoShy thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Aayushi.

So, basically Karan is me after his gif wala tweets!

😆

Word Count: 1