Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey lost souls
Been silent reader and neutral but among the 3 wanted Vikas to win. It's great he done BB atleast people got to see him and the spark behind all the successful youth shows. Now I know how smart he is, and he had a great journey. Also the fact that he lost by a small margin to two dramaqueens who bitch and just boast, nothing can take away the his achievements from being the youngest producer and his life journey. And it's easier for people to connect with tv soaps bahu and fall into the housewife cards and the fake feminism but it takes a lot of brain to understand and connect with the mastermind, who is complex. When I saw ppl bashing him, I googled him and came to know about him, and even though he had ups and downs, he is not bad at heart and the love he got from tellywood is incredible. He is humble caring and unlike queen never boasted about his career nor expected superior treatment despite achieving so much and a perfect mix of celebrity and commoner, and those who bash him, saying mastermind lose at that task lol just tell them if Dhoni lose one match, is he still dhoni?
Came here since I can't digest the fact that BB will be won by ..those two most undeserving.
Dunno if you guys will read but I know how it feels when you are emotionally attached to a Celeb and he lost on top of that biased show.

Lost souls must be proud of lost boy journey! Take care all.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Want to share so much.๐Ÿ˜ณ Meeting with Vikas fans and sharing our thoughts was wonderful.

Had not heard about this guy at all until the BGPH controversy happened. From google and news channels came to know about him. But still not much. Then on BB11 saw him getting bashed by Salman and tortured by Shilpa. That hurt. It was like a person is chained and two cruel people were torturing-- a typical filmi scene with villains torturing the hero๐Ÿ˜†

And the same man managed to hold his own against the same duo and stand tall with respect. The result is rigged or unfavorable for shortcomings of the channel who want to mint the winner tag too.

Looking at Vikas journey in BB is fruitful. He faced Shilpa and her personal and professional allegations. He overcame this. Next his success and contacts came into play, he fought that too. After this his intelligence was questioned and he won that too. Still not satisfied his bonds in BB house came into doubt and here too he won. Hiten, Arshi, Jyoti all want to continue the bond outside too. They like and respect him. Priyank too I believe. A word of words, he kept his promises. A man of values and principles never stooped low. A man who apologies and a man who cares.

Infact he won over HMs parents, brother/BF and others too. His genuine kindness won over them.

Vikas and Hiten were so good together as if they really had some connect. Vikas & Arshi too had a nice bond. Wish to see them together. This trio is so full of masti.

Vikas showed so many shades of his personality and the biggest was his emotional side- he cried on national tv. Guess this is a huge thing for a guy. The guy cooked food for a girl๐Ÿ˜ณ, wiped off tears, consoled them and never made below the below remark despite being harassed and tortured unfairly

He had a great balance of IQ and EQ.

Boycotting finale, dont want to get angry at the bias.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 6 years ago
SoShy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw voting trends...

1% difference between H and Vikas... Vikas 24% and H 25%..

Vikas gave such close competition to H who worked in the industry for 8 years...

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rockstar!

Word Count: 1

SoShy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awww โค๏ธ
Edited by SoShy - 6 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. So my last post on the forum.
It has been an awesome journey with Vikas. His emotions were palpable, his integrity was visible and his love for his friends were beautiful. He handled mental torture, homophobic bullying, character assassnation, bitching, isolation you name it!

Yet he emerged as a winner for only trophy doesn't signify who the true winner is. He made the show, gave his everything to the show. His sexuality was outed, his professional ethics were questioned, his character was slammed but he took everything in his stride and didn't stoop to the level of these people. I am proud.

He, for me, represented a man with liberal values, a feminist. He stood up to Arshi's character assassnation, he stood up to bullies who bothered Hina and gave her his support both physically and mentally. What else do we need in a man, in an inspirer!

On a lighter note, did you guys see the favored woman holding on to his legs in the performance promo? Aakhir madam ne pao pakad hi liya. Props to the choreographer.. sure Vik enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜†
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman is all praising Vikas...

there is pive voting idk how
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Though I'm watching the epi, won't participate in the live voting.

I feel Salman really likes Vikas, I mean he praises him which doesn't look forced. May be the way he handled his work or this show, but even Salman can't stop liking our Vikku baby.
blossom_loving thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

Though I'm watching the epi, won't participate in the live voting.

I feel Salman really likes Vikas, I mean he praises him which doesn't look forced. May be the way he handled his work or this show, but even Salman can't stop liking our Vikku baby.

me too feels the same he wants answer also only from Vikas first ... kya hua kaise hua tum bolo ... ๐Ÿ˜†
blossom_loving thumbnail
Vikas's performance is done ... he is looking dashing ... as usual