Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sdutt1987

Girls Vikas only 1% se reh gaya hai in the voting

Kya?how do you know?
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think he wanted to be that person who lost in Top 2. He always dreaded that haath upar neeche kar ke, that excitement scares him. Remember him mentioning that if he and S made it to top 2, he will even refuse to give salman his hand and would say unko hi dedo seedha or something like that.
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Reality Post @TheRealityPost
More

#BiggBoss11 EXCLUSIVE : Here is the Final Voting Trend as per our Sources. #1 #ShilpaShinde - 47% #2 #Hina Khan - 25% #3 #Vikas Gupta - 24% #4 #Puneesh Sharma - 4%

amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello guys
I was a silent reader...joined forum becoz of vikas as i used to believe forum is a place where ppl do healthy discussions..i don't know any of u here but we all hv onething common ie our love/support for vg...dunno whether i will be here again or not..
Today after his eviction.. sm posts on the forum has hurt me...i mean the person who has given his everything to show got evicted...instead of appreciating his efforts here ppl r still adamant to prove their absurd theories and mocking...
I m really hurt..
Anyways...lets all welcome him with a smile..
He has won us...fans r his award
Which he has earned with his qualities
Good bye lost souls
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
My interest for watching the finale has been totally lost with Vikas being out of top2 race...
now I don't care of who wins among this top2 who played dirtiest in this game even in the last week itself.
But on the positive note, Vikas has really done so so well and he has set a new example of how one should play this game with grace and dignity. And I am so proud to be a fan of such a wonderful person - the mastermind Vikas.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: subhs

Reality Post @TheRealityPost
More

#BiggBoss11 EXCLUSIVE : Here is the Final Voting Trend as per our Sources. #1 #ShilpaShinde - 47% #2 #Hina Khan - 25% #3 #Vikas Gupta - 24% #4 #Puneesh Sharma - 4%

Only one percent vote difference between Vikas and Hina...

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

I don't think he wanted to be that person who lost in Top 2. He always dreaded that haath upar neeche kar ke, that excitement scares him. Remember him mentioning that if he and S made it to top 2, he will even refuse to give salman his hand and would say unko hi dedo seedha or something like that.

Oh-no no! That was HK who said that. She said that she doesn't want to go through that kind of anxiety. She would rather like to be eliminated at 3rd or 4th spot, if she ain't winning.

Vik replied that maybe this is the reason why they offer the briefcase.

In this context, Vik mentioned that he doesn't have qualms about this. He would like to go as far as he can. It doesn't matter if he looses at the end. But from recent unseens it seems he really thought he would be in Top 2. He wanted to switch the lights off or something like that, I read on twitter.
Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
1% 😭 😭

Are you serious? This is even more disappointing guys 😭
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm gonna miss the cute goofball on screen 😭
Ughhh!

Guys everyone here who is on twitter, make it to the trend.. let's show him how much we love him ❤️ 😭