Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
All the best to all Vikas fans. Goodbye and Good wishes🤗
We all got bound by Vikas who set up an example of a gentleman, man of words, loyalty, respect for women, funny and yes he cooks too. He wipes of the tears of his competitor too, feeds them, hugs them despite knowing they wont return it.
You won hearts VIKAS.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On hindsight I think they are deliberately making it between the two women. Making Vikas win would put questions on them unnecessarily. TV producer, influential, rich and using his connections, so probably they played safe. If Vikas was unsuccessful one then may be he would have won. Waise bhi joh BB jeette hai unke career par panauti hi lagti hai😆😆
Isliye better hai koi ni. Vikas can now do talk shows or web series, he is now a known face.

Vikas WTH- won the hearts❤️

Cannot make more posts stupid rule of IF, as if I will care to be here longer🤢

Adding here ... Vikas did not have that bechara angle to him. He is rich, successful, good looking, friendly, funny, and has nice family. Channel ko jeetane ke liye ek bechara, dukhiyara angle chahiye, they want to show NEED is imp rather than competitive spirit.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 6 years ago
SoShy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Goodbye and good luck to all...
This was the best fandom ever... 👏

For us, Vikas is the winner. ❤️

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HK's winning it, the last night's journey vid is the proof. The way BB said aap ki strong personality sab ko khatakti thi, insecure hone ki wajah se aap se log ladne lage and blah blah, I knew it was happening. Like HK wasn't the one who poked everyone, picked up petty issues and been a bitchy brat but a strong opinionated 'Sher Khan' who was cornered by everyone and stood strong. *Eyerolls*

Plus, this week they harped this that SS is overconfident and doesn't do task, so her chances toh were nill. Channel even trolled her for her epic drama of 'Haath dekh mere' and sad bgscore.

I had hopes from Vik, but how things progressed, his chances were lessened too. Because of HK picking up a women problem issue and the heated argument they had over it. (Oh! BTW, is it just a co-incidence that Padman is going to be promoted on finale? )She ensured that he can't give her physical task, she couldn't do other task given to her and was technically out of the task. If Vikas had done anything, he still would have been bashed or called quitter and what not. He chose to gave it back and got entangled in the nasty game HK played. She played the victim successfully!

I know, they are going to promote the farce 'girl power' agenda of these AMAZING women. But it is still kind of sad and disturbing that a player of this stature is 3rd!

Anyway, glad to have found the LOST BOY! We will give him a warm welcome.
Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They didn't even let him make it to top 2 😭 😡
Acche se use karke nikaal diya bechare ko!

Anyways. He's won a lot more from this show. Bless him for that. No more watching the finale, whoever of the homophobia vs bitching queen win it.. hardly makes a difference!
I would have been okay with Hina winning if Vikas was in top 2 Atleast, but now I could care less 😆

More strength to our boy ❤️
It was so lovely meeting you all 🤗 The cool fandom 😳

I hope VG feels happy about everything he's gained from the show.. he'll be over whelmed anyways 😳
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
f**k BB. Don't vote for anyone . Mood kharab hogaya
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vikas made such a positive impact on all of us - he really won our hearts...

We'll celebrate him as he comes out into the outside world, would tell him through social media and messages about how loved he is, how beautiful his journey was and how brilliant was his master game...

It was lovely to meet all the lost souls here...All the best to all of you...
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thought of pouring my heart out here , but decided to do it on MF.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4947367

As much as I'm sad, I'm happy too. And yes I'm not voting for anyone.
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kamya's tweet:

Well played my friend @lostboy54 you are my hero n the only #Mastermind in #bigboss history cheer up #VgArmy #Lostsouls lets celebrate his journey n welcome him wit a smile.. no sad faces @scorp_sid kyuki hum hai #VgFamily
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: subhs

f**k BB. Don't vote for anyone . Mood kharab hogaya

I won't vote for anyone if a live voting happens...

I don't care who wins, if they thought Vikas doesn't qualify for Top 2...Out of the remaining- one was too favoured throughout and one was too fake and negative throughout...

There are attempts to target Vikas fans to vote for their favourite lady...Suddenly we and our votes are hugely in demand.

If there's live voting, don't vote for anyone...