Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Im so glad people are seeing the truth now. I never understood how anybody could support burai over sachhai. 😡
Lopu won me over from Day 1. Her accent was to DIE for. 😳 I know it changed as time passed, but the variations were as lovely as her! The way she said, "Isko daalo jail mein pehle." Maar hi daala.

Lopu ne jitne aansoon bahaye na because of that #fixedwinner, uss sab ka badla #LopaArmy chun chun ke legi. If we can make Farah Khan apologize with our #fanpower, toh what is this Bani?

I'm glad my Queen Lopu won BB. 👏

Keep slaying, Lopu!
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Im so glad people are seeing the truth now. I never understood how anybody could support burai over sachhai. 😡

Lopu won me over from Day 1. Her accent was to DIE for. 😳 I know it changed as time passed, but the variations were as lovely as her! The way she said, "Isko daalo jail mein pehle." Maar hi daala.

Lopu ne jitne aansoon bahaye na because of that #fixedwinner, uss sab ka badla #LopaArmy chun chun ke legi. If we can make Farah Khan apologize with our #fanpower, toh what is this Bani?

Keep slaying, Lopu!

All celebs are dying to work with lopu. Now even international ppl want lopu's interview
Lopa Slays 🥳
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Keep slaying, Lopu!

Lopu's accent is so cute, the way she used to say "GETT OUTT OF HEREEE", hayee❤️
LopaArmy is very strong, just like Lopa. Their tweets are so original, just like Lopa's.

Hamara winner kaisa ho? Queen Lopa jaisa ho
Hamara loser kaise ho? Anda queen jaisa ho

Lopa slays. 🥳
aatma_jaag_uthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Lopu's accent is so cute, the way she used to say "GETT OUTT OF HEREEE", hayee❤️
LopaArmy is very strong, just like Lopa. Their tweets are so original, just like Lopa's.

Hamara winner kaisa ho? Queen Lopa jaisa ho
Hamara loser kaise ho? Anda queen jaisa ho

Lopa slays. 🥳

this made me sick 🤢

LOPI ISNT A QUEEN !! IF SHE IS QUEEN THEN SHE IS TAPORI QUEEN !! YUCKKK CHEE CHEE CHEE 🤢🤢🤢 what did i readdd 🤢
Edited by aatma_jaag_uthi - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatma_jaag_uthi

this made me sick 🤢

LOPI ISNT A QUEEN !! IF SHE IS QUEEN THEN SHE IS TAPORI QUEEN !! YUCKKK CHEE CHEE CHEE 🤢🤢🤢 what did i readdd 🤢

Lopu rocks
Aatma shocks

Queen lopa slays 🥳
TheBrillz thumbnail

this made me sick 🤢

Take off your kaala chashma, blind Bani fan. 🤢

Lopu won! You have to accept it!

She is now working on a Hollywood project...that's why she is being called for the Raj Baddhan interview! First to be called there!

And what is Bani doing? Meeting Gauahar's fans in a park 😆

Queen Lopu FTW! ⭐️🥳
Edited by TheBrillz - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Lopu rocks
Aatma shocks

Queen lopa slays 🥳

Y DO PPL GO PERSONAL???? 🤢🤢🤢
BLIND PANKHAS OF FAKE-O-MUDRA TUCCHI QUEEN CHUDAIL 🤢🤢🤢
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

She is now working on a Hollywood project...that's why she is being called for the Raj Baddhan interview! First to be called there!

And what is Bani doing? Meeting fans in a park 😆

Queen Lopu FTW! ⭐️🥳

Bani fans write in fonts as repulsive as Bani.
Anda queen fans, such banitards.

Lopa fans are so classy like Brillz, such class, such wit. <33

I am so shocked Lopa won, my Lopa, my queen, my idol. But we stopped voting for her, ye kya karishma tha, as soon as #fixedwinner was written about in every major newspaper like The Hindu, New York Times, we gave up all hope and started voting for Manveer. 😲😲
We could not let that Bani win 😡

THANK GOD
LOPA SLAYED 🥳

And what is Bani doing? Meeting fans in a park 😆

Queen Lopu FTW! ⭐️🥳

FIRST IM NOT BANI FAN OK??!!!!

LOPI WON SHIT..SHE DIDNT BREAK HER RECORD OF COMING THIRD!!! 🤣

How will she meet ppl at park ?? no one would waste time to meet her 🤢🤢 a tucchi larki like her especially 🤢🤢🤢

blind pankhas remove ur lopi tinted glasses and see beyond ur pageant loser biggest hypocrite and liar queen !!
TheBrillz thumbnail

Y DO PPL GO PERSONAL???? 🤢🤢🤢
BLIND PANKHAS OF FAKE-O-MUDRA TUCCHI QUEEN CHUDAIL 🤢🤢🤢

UGH Bani's paid PR fans, still working for her even after the show is over, Idek if you're being paid for the extra hours, what a shit job. 🤢
You're JUST like your idol, only she can say such things. Look at our Lopu- uske mooh se sirf shehad tapakta hai. Go learn something from her. 😡
Queen Lopu SLAYIN' always! 🥳
Edited by TheBrillz - 7 years ago