Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Well I don't know about bani n gaurav they even questioned Manveer n Mona 😆
But as far as that video is concerned Manveer was saying that how lopa doesn't even understands sometimes that rohan is making fun of her as he does that sometimes only with his eyes n sometimes with a smile.
Rohan was never attracted to lopa n so was lopa they are just friends ,Bani n gaurav too are just friends it's high time their fans should accept this reality n ship them with dignity n not by linking them up or bashing their respective partners

As far the video is concerned, the first basic line of Manveer defines in what context they are teasing him. Kuch Alag hai yaar, hum pakhad nahi paye ya toh ye aage nikal gaye. Lopa isnt someone able to take jokes yet he manages to make jokes and she takes it smiling. Then again manu dosti nahi dono karte hai yaar, how he doesn't like kitchen work yet he does for her. They were teasing him but it's important in what context they were doing it. The first video line says it all and neither does the description is wrong.

See irrespective of anything they know they have people who are waiting for them outside. This incident or gaurav s incident was just to tell what people felt about their relationship.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

just because he didn't write anything in social media that doesn't mean he didn't felt bad
& my question is not is yuvi is real or not
my point is why fans go gaga just because they want to see their ship together
he is coming between gaurbani such a joke

same question is some ropa fans when they bash kanchu left & right

we love anyone onscreen but that doesn't mean they have to be couple on offscreen too

SRK & kajol had firing chemestry but they are not real life couples

people should accept that & respect others

they are public figure... Agar Kuch different dekhenge to log sawAl uthangehi...

Ha but abusing karna , bashing karna iyea galad hai... Her kisike choice per respect karna chahiye... Discussion ek bat and criticism aur ek bat ...iyea sometimes fans vul jate hai
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

As far the video is concerned, the first basic line of Manveer defines in what context they are teasing him. Kuch Alag hai yaar, hum pakhad nahi paye ya toh ye aage nikal gaye. Lopa isnt someone able to take jokes yet he manages to make jokes and she takes it smiling. Then again manu dosti nahi dono karte hai yaar, how he doesn't like kitchen work yet he does for her. They were teasing him but it's important in what context they were doing it. The first video line says it all and neither does the description is wrong.

See irrespective of anything they know they have people who are waiting for them outside. This incident or gaurav s incident was just to tell people felt their relationship.

OK yaar chal raha hai ropa aur gaubani k bich kuch happy?
God why can't a girl n boy just b friends? People have to find "something" going on between them.

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whether Bani chooses Yuvi or GC its up to her,we are no one to approve or disapprove of it.

I felt GC behavior changed once he came out of the house than what it was when he was in. Inside he was more image conscious but outside he was different. Could be he felt a helpless need to protect & support her as she was alone inside. Can't say whether his feelings changed for her from just friends to something else but I don't feel any change in Bani's behavior towards him.

Coming to Yuvi he may not have tweeted to vote for her but in his IG posts it was noticed that he was missing her. Whether there was any MU between them none of us know so we should not speculate. Media said she did not meet him but met GC before going to London. But pic shows they had met and also she is there whenever he goes Live on IG.
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

you likes the idea tweet
I don't like
so is maybe yuvi
& letter he sent her in her bday with cake & gift

& now what he is doing, bani liked his post
so bani is ok also with all of that

I don't think suddenly he is a random writer, he write anything not means every post he dedicate bani

uski recent posts hi bani KO dedicated Ho rahi hai... Protine cake gauhar veja tha... Chitthi ka pata nehi ...iyea personaally Maine notice nehi kiya...

Mai tweet ke bare Mai bat nehi kar rahi Hu... Mera point hai yuv ab itna kuch kar raha hai bani Ki kuch harder time pe agar aisa karte to sawal log nehi uthatha... Cos Om pee incident is a dangerous issues... Any way finally it is totally bani ka choice... Fan should not abuse her nearest person. ..
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melfns

Whether Bani chooses Yuvi or GC its up to her,we are no one to approve or disapprove of it.

I felt GC behavior changed once he came out of the house than what it was when he was in. Inside he was more image conscious but outside he was different. Could be he felt a helpless need to protect & support her as she was alone inside. Can't say whether his feelings changed for her from just friends to something else but I don't feel any change in Bani's behavior towards him.

Coming to Yuvi he may not have tweeted to vote for her but in his IG posts it was noticed that he was missing her. Whether there was any MU between them none of us know so we should not speculate. Media said she did not meet him but met GC before going to London. But pic shows they had met and also she is there whenever he goes Live on IG.

yes GC s behaviour totally changed now... May be now gc is fallen ... But after London going live chat pe banis comment iyea sab dekkar may be gc kuch samajh geya... Jiske liye shahed bani ka retweet ka jawab bhi nehi dia... Kal rat pe bani ghar Mai woh konsa gana gati thi iyea post dia... Uske bad yuv ka ek love lines wala post ... And uske baad gc ka ek sad sa post... Probably love triangle chal raha hai ... Jo bhi Ho har kisiki apni apni choice hai... Sabko uspe respect karna chahiye...
tanvismile thumbnail

OK yaar chal raha hai ropa aur gaubani k bich kuch happy?
God why can't a girl n boy just b friends? People have to find "something" going on between them.

I dint force my opinion. Infact Innitially I had replied to the TM. Different perspectives. Then you kept quoting me. Now when you don't have to defend anything you are telling me OK OK happy. I never asked you to make me happy. I have just written what people have felt. While some may dint feel anything. It's OK to have different views but you always come saying no there is nothing between. Some people feel it it different or special while you don't find anything special, you can state what you feel but cannot tell us what we should stop feeling or it's wrong.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I dint force my opinion. Infact Innitially I had replied to the TM. Different perspectives. Then you kept quoting me. Now when you don't have to defend anything you are telling me OK OK happy. I never asked you to make me happy. I have just written what people have felt. While some may dint feel anything. It's OK to have different views but you always come saying no there is nothing between. Some people feel it it different or special while you don't find anything special, you can state what you feel but cannot tell us what we should stop feeling or it's wrong.

Exactly people shd not force anything on anyone u r right.
People shd respect choices made by others n their felings.
tanvismile thumbnail

Exactly people shd not force anything on anyone u r right.
People shd respect choices made by others n their felings.

Exactly then why did you quote me let me correct you... I just said at a point of time everyone felt it like that. Is there anything wrong in it? I dint even quote you. I dint come here to prove you anything. But you came to prove your point to me. This is not the first time.
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Manveer said baat toh Alag hain kuch, ya toh hume dher ho gayi pakhad ne mein ya phir ye aage nikal gaye... Even if you joke she smiles... And that atta, how he doesn't like but still does it for her. They were actually teasing him on their relationship and equation meaning how it is more than friendship. Gaurav then directly said to bani rohan is attracted to lopa but he doesn't say it because he has girlfriend outside.

Can u please tell me when gaurav had said that...I had not seen it actually 😊