Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

I don't agree with you
yah he is bani's bf but their relationship were disclosed by media not by them together
so without bani's agreement he shouldn't do anything

& I don't think he wasn't support
for me supporting means not tweeting & asking vote
supporting means mental support also
his tshirt, his letter are the biggest support

everyone have different way of support

ok fine mana they have no public agreement, then middle season yuv kyu bani k prati unka peyar jahir kiya bani aur uski ek cute hand button pix dwkar? Even abhi bhi bani disclose nehi kiya unki relationship...then yuv Keya karraha hai ab ? Agar iyea sab kar sakte hai to khule amm support kyu nehi kiya ? Tea shirt and letter probably saath leke aya tha bani... And ek unseen video Mai dekha bani gc ko kaha woh gauhar and yuv ko bulana chahte hai... To iyea to clear hai... Konsa support aur konsa peyar..

opsora2090 thumbnail

bani is different so his bf
he had different way to express
he is a writer. his many writing he dedicate bani
just because he didn't tweet directly (he even don't active on twitter) or asking for votes so he didn't support her

uski sari writings ab kyu notice hone laga after coming out bani
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I remember an unseen convo between bani and Rohan where bani was talking abt Yuvi and Rohan wanted to know the name, but bani had said refused to divulge the name. And Rohan told her that she had said that she did not conceal her relationships and bani had replied she didn't and ppl may even know about them, but coz ppl shipped Yuvi with his co-star ( btw I have no idea abt Yuvi), they did not make it public. And the irony is now she is facing the same. Also I suppose d celebs do know abt all dos shipping, but guess dey can't do much abt it.

yah I also heard that convo
& yuvi is crazily shipped his last co-star barkha, before that he also shipped his another
co-stars

honestly if I was kept my relation screat & my bf opened about it without taking my permission then I definitely angry with him
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I would like to correct you m3 didn't tease rohan for something brewing between him n lopa pls watch the video again
Everyone in the house knew about rohan n kanchi even Salman knew about it because apparently rohan said that on stage during the launch episode which was edited out.
M3 were teasing him about how he can say anything to lopa n lopa laughs it off without feeling offended, also they said that lopa does not understand that rohan is pulling her leg. Mona said ki rohan lopa ki bohat Leta hai as in mazak udata hai. Then they added that both of them even do a lot of work for each other. Manveer said that lopa gets upset with their jokes n sometimes they don't even realize what upsets her. Then they made fun off rohan's style of working in kitchen, especially his way of punching the aata n manu then added that rohan hates washing utensils but he still does it for lopa. The description of that video is misleading because colors always wanted showmance from rohan n rohan was too genuine to give that to them.
Same goes for bani n gaurav no one ever teased them about their friendship.
Only manu n Mona's friendship was questioned by both the contestants n Salman n their respective better halves.

Manveer said baat toh Alag hain kuch, ya toh hume dher ho gayi pakhad ne mein ya phir ye aage nikal gaye... Even if you joke she smiles... And that atta, how he doesn't like but still does it for her. They were actually teasing him on their relationship and equation meaning how it is more than friendship. Gaurav then directly said to bani rohan is attracted to lopa but he doesn't say it because he has girlfriend outside.

Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

But frankly saying , yuvraj bohoti childish act kar rahi hai recently... Fans press Jo bhi kahe he should not make concern... Jahatak bani khud abhi bhi khule amm express nehi kiya waha yuv ko Keya jarurat hai istaraki insecurity show karne ka ? He should make concern on his and banis relationship...not what others r saying... Decision is theirs not others... Log kuch bhi kahe... Isse yuv ko to insecurity show karne ka jarurat nehi hai na... Bani iyea abhi bhi public nehi kiya... Then he should respect this... But iyaha to auri kuch...

And fb group se discuss Ho raha hai ... Iyea lines tatto nehi hai... Iyea yuv khud marker type kuch leke likha... 😆

lol he did this tattoo recently when bani is in house
now tattoo also questioned
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Manveer said baat toh Alag hain kuch, ya toh hume dher ho gayi pakhad ne mein ya phir ye aage nikal gaye... Even if you joke she smiles... And that atta, how he doesn't like but still does it for her. They were actually teasing him on their relationship and equation. Gaurav then directly said to bani rohan is attracted to lopa but he doesn't say it because he has girlfriend outside.

Well I don't know about bani n gaurav they even questioned Manveer n Mona 😆
But as far as that video is concerned Manveer was saying that how lopa doesn't even understands sometimes that rohan is making fun of her as he does that sometimes only with his eyes n sometimes with a smile.
Rohan was never attracted to lopa n so was lopa they are just friends ,Bani n gaurav too are just friends it's high time their fans should accept this reality n ship them with dignity n not by linking them up or bashing their respective partners
RB.ritz thumbnail

ok fine mana they have no public agreement, then middle season yuv kyu bani k prati unka peyar jahir kiya bani aur uski ek cute hand button pix dwkar? Even abhi bhi bani disclose nehi kiya unki relationship...then yuv Keya karraha hai ab ? Agar iyea sab kar sakte hai to khule amm support kyu nehi kiya ? Tea shirt and letter probably saath leke aya tha bani... And ek unseen video Mai dekha bani gc ko kaha woh gauhar and yuv ko bulana chahte hai... To iyea to clear hai... Konsa support aur konsa peyar..

you likes the idea tweet
I don't like
so is maybe yuvi
& letter he sent her in her bday with cake & gift

& now what he is doing, bani liked his post
so bani is ok also with all of that

I don't think suddenly he is a random writer, he write anything not means every post he dedicate bani
RB.ritz thumbnail

uski sari writings ab kyu notice hone laga after coming out bani

uske sare writing pahele se hi notice hota
I don't know what you are talking
whatever he write people constant comment its about bani
after their relationship out
opsora2090 thumbnail

lol he did this tattoo recently when bani is in house
now tattoo also questioned

tattoo ka pata nehi mujhe , but mujhe ekhi bat khatak rehegi , jab Om pee incident Hua tha Puri dunia , even bani haters bhi ek huyi thi uske khelaf ... But Banda yuv ne ekbar bhi nehi kuch bola... Ab itna kyu bharak raha hai ? Uska koyi jawab hai ?

RB.ritz thumbnail

tattoo ka pata nehi mujhe , but mujhe ekhi bat khatak rehegi , jab Om pee incident Hua tha Puri dunia , even bani haters bhi ek huyi thi uske khelaf ... But Banda yuv ne ekbar bhi nehi kuch bola... Ab itna kyu bharak raha hai ? Uska koyi jawab hai ?

just because he didn't write anything in social media that doesn't mean he didn't felt bad
& my question is not is yuvi is real or not
my point is why fans go gaga just because they want to see their ship together
he is coming between gaurbani such a joke

same question is some ropa fans when they bash kanchu left & right

we love anyone onscreen but that doesn't mean they have to be couple on offscreen too

SRK & kajol had firing chemestry but they are not real life couples

people should accept that & respect others