Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Strange how people can decide for themselves its their life and they know what is better for them then who r we they r mature
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its been going on for some days & some are so mean in what they write. But that guy is tough he has not blocked or replied back to all the hate.
Worse they tag Bani is all their replies. The media too are not left behind in their reports without any confirmation. I am not a fan of either Yuv or Gaurav, but we have no right to decide who she chooses to be with.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
People who bash their fav's loved ones are BS if that is done coz of their love for their fav. Treating celebs like commodities is not new but it is sth that always makes me feel sad about them.

Anyway, Eeeks Yuvraj.
Everything is Nothing. Nothing is everything. *facepalms*
Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bashing someone is wrong but all people don't hate blindly. They do have genuine reasons but even then sending hate tweets is wrong.Even on forums lopa fans hate bani and bani fans hate lopa and call her fake. None of them are fake. So when a celebrity enters reality shows they are bound to get judged. Their relationship is going to be judged. They need to be all prepared if they decided to go into reality show.
Coming to shipping a couple, I think when you like a couple or friends on show, people are going to make judgements not on what Celebs say but what the people feel by watching them. I can't say about gaurbani but for Ropa, almost every member of house felt like that at least once, infact Manveer even teased them, including mona and manu, then gaurav bani also felt it. There are some things you feel by watching them. Not sure if salman said it in WKW. But again it's their personal life and nobody has the right to bash.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Bashing someone is wrong but all people don't hate blindly. They do have genuine reasons but even then sending hate tweets is wrong.Even on forums lopa fans hate bani and bani fans hate lopa and call her fake. None of them are fake. So when a celebrity enters reality shows they are bound to get judged. Their relationship is going to be judged. They need to be all prepared if they decided to go into reality show.

Coming to shipping a couple, I think when you like a couple or friends on show, people are going to make judgements not on what Celebs say but what the people feel by watching them. I can't say about gaurbani but for Ropa, almost every member of house felt like that at least once, infact Manveer even teased them, including mona and manu, then gaurav bani also felt it. There are some things you feel by watching them. Not sure if salman said it in WKW. But again it's their personal life and nobody has the right to bash.

I would like to correct you m3 didn't tease rohan for something brewing between him n lopa pls watch the video again
Everyone in the house knew about rohan n kanchi even Salman knew about it because apparently rohan said that on stage during the launch episode which was edited out.
M3 were teasing him about how he can say anything to lopa n lopa laughs it off without feeling offended, also they said that lopa does not understand that rohan is pulling her leg. Mona said ki rohan lopa ki bohat Leta hai as in mazak udata hai. Then they added that both of them even do a lot of work for each other. Manveer said that lopa gets upset with their jokes n sometimes they don't even realize what upsets her. Then they made fun off rohan's style of working in kitchen, especially his way of punching the aata n manu then added that rohan hates washing utensils but he still does it for lopa. The description of that video is misleading because colors always wanted showmance from rohan n rohan was too genuine to give that to them.
Same goes for bani n gaurav no one ever teased them about their friendship.
Only manu n Mona's friendship was questioned by both the contestants n Salman n their respective better halves.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
But frankly saying , yuvraj bohoti childish act kar rahi hai recently... Fans press Jo bhi kahe he should not make concern... Jahatak bani khud abhi bhi khule amm express nehi kiya waha yuv ko Keya jarurat hai istaraki insecurity show karne ka ? He should make concern on his and banis relationship...not what others r saying... Decision is theirs not others... Log kuch bhi kahe... Isse yuv ko to insecurity show karne ka jarurat nehi hai na... Bani iyea abhi bhi public nehi kiya... Then he should respect this... But iyaha to auri kuch...

And fb group se discuss Ho raha hai ... Iyea lines tatto nehi hai... Iyea yuv khud marker type kuch leke likha... 😆
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Not as a gaubani fans... As a normal person I realy hate yuvraj ... Kyuki bani jab ghar ke annder thi struggles kar rahi thi , itni toughest time spend kiya tha tab yuv ka iyea peyar kaha tha ? As a bf , he should give total support to his gf ... Jitna support GC ne Diya tha... But its totally Banis decision... Fan shouldn't be involved here...

I don't agree with you
yah he is bani's bf but their relationship were disclosed by media not by them together
so without bani's agreement he shouldn't do anything

& I don't think he wasn't support
for me supporting means not tweeting & asking vote
supporting means mental support also
his tshirt, his letter are the biggest support

everyone have different way of support
RB.ritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

how come a tweet would have helped bani when she was locked down in the house with no phones?😆
im a gaubani fan but im not immature ...they are good friends...but they have different love life accept the fact

this is my point also
everyoness supporting smway is different
RB.ritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

This is so stupid really...be it Rohan-Lopa or Gaurav-Bani. People need to accept the fact it is not necessary for these pairs to be involved with each other just because they spent so much time in BB together or just because some fans like them together.

Asking for selfies in a polite way is okay but bashing their boyfriends and girlfriends in the hope that their favs will get together is simply obsessive. If you like two people together, ship them, make fan clubs, discuss them but dont let those celebs know or dont tag them in your shipping posts. Dont bash their partners...keep it yourself. Dont convey such things to them which might make their friendship (be it Rohan-Lopa or Gaurav-Bani) uncomfortable.

And most importantly...its their personal choice! To be with whoever want to be...who are fans (if they can be called that) to dictate??

selfi is the most stupid thing
ropa fans bash kanchi cuz ropa don't post selfi, kanchi is insecure bla
bla
gaurbani fans ask yuvraj bani selfi to prove that they are still in relationship otherwise its prove they broke up

kya din agaya selfi decide relationship status
RB.ritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

ofcourse a tweet helps ... After coming out a person feels really sad when she will see that her nearest person don't support her during her toughest time... Ofcourse its a big deal... But iyaha maturity /immaturity Ki nehi hai... Iyea just a POV... If I'm at the banis place I will really feel sad when I will see my bf don't support me ... And during my struggling time Puri dunia mere sath thi but my special person don't take any stand for me... Its realy hurts... And banis fan iyeahi bol rahe hai...

But every fans should respect bani's decision... Cos it is her personal life, personal decision... No one cant bash her decision...

bani is different so his bf
he had different way to express
he is a writer. his many writing he dedicate bani
just because he didn't tweet directly (he even don't active on twitter) or asking for votes so he didn't support her