RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Recently yuvraj post a pic with hands
1 hand there is a tatto which yuvi had done when bani is in the bb house
written everything is nothing, nothing is everything
he was called nothing & he called bani everything
another hand is bani's the heart tatto olis in her hand

so its clear they met after bb then bani went London for spending time with family

but his post become war zone
what pathetic comments some gaurbani fans throws
like seriously they are real life couple nobody can't bash him for coming in bani's
life
now yuvraj fans are not quite they also bash gaurav
is it really needs banI has different equation with both of them

same goes to some ropa fans when they bash kanchi

its 1st time bb can't create no couple
so we bash contestants real life couple

one hand we wished don't show us any showmance
on the other hand we ship them so badly we bash others

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dislike this shipping nonsense. All r individuals nd have different traits nd also one person wld have different equations with different ppl, so it's nonsense expecting them to be with only the person dey ship them with.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Not as a gaubani fans... As a normal person I realy hate yuvraj ... Kyuki bani jab ghar ke annder thi struggles kar rahi thi , itni toughest time spend kiya tha tab yuv ka iyea peyar kaha tha ? As a bf , he should give total support to his gf ... Jitna support GC ne Diya tha... But its totally Banis decision... Fan shouldn't be involved here...
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The same shit is going on in Ropa/Roka fandom also🤢
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

The same shit is going on in Ropa/Roka fandom also🤢

kanchhi ko. Kyu bash liya ? Woh to baharse hamesha hi Rohan ko khule amm support kiya... But yuv kabhi bhi aisa. Nehi kiya... Uska Sara peyar to ab bahar ake sabko pata chal raha hai...
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Not as a gaubani fans... As a normal person I realy hate yuvraj ... Kyuki bani jab ghar ke annder thi struggles kar rahi thi , itni toughest time spend kiya tha tab yuv ka iyea peyar kaha tha ? As a bf , he should give total support to his gf ... Jitna support GC ne Diya tha... But its totally Banis decision... Fan shouldn't be involved here...

how come a tweet would have helped bani when she was locked down in the house with no phones? 😆
im a gaubani fan but im not immature ...they are good friends...but they have different love life accept the fact
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is so stupid really...be it Rohan-Lopa or Gaurav-Bani. People need to accept the fact it is not necessary for these pairs to be involved with each other just because they spent so much time in BB together or just because some fans like them together.
Asking for selfies in a polite way is okay but bashing their boyfriends and girlfriends in the hope that their favs will get together is simply obsessive. If you like two people together, ship them, make fan clubs, discuss them but dont let those celebs know or dont tag them in your shipping posts. Dont bash their partners...keep it yourself. Dont convey such things to them which might make their friendship (be it Rohan-Lopa or Gaurav-Bani) uncomfortable.

And most importantly...its their personal choice! To be with whoever want to be...who are fans (if they can be called that) to dictate??
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

how come a tweet would have helped bani when she was locked down in the house with no phones?😆
im a gaubani fan but im not immature ...they are good friends...but they have different love life accept the fact

ofcourse a tweet helps ... After coming out a person feels really sad when she will see that her nearest person don't support her during her toughest time... Ofcourse its a big deal... But iyaha maturity /immaturity Ki nehi hai... Iyea just a POV... If I'm at the banis place I will really feel sad when I will see my bf don't support me ... And during my struggling time Puri dunia mere sath thi but my special person don't take any stand for me... Its realy hurts... And banis fan iyeahi bol rahe hai...

But every fans should respect bani's decision... Cos it is her personal life, personal decision... No one cant bash her decision...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I remember an unseen convo between bani and Rohan where bani was talking abt Yuvi and Rohan wanted to know the name, but bani had said refused to divulge the name. And Rohan told her that she had said that she did not conceal her relationships and bani had replied she didn't and ppl may even know about them, but coz ppl shipped Yuvi with his co-star ( btw I have no idea abt Yuvi), they did not make it public. And the irony is now she is facing the same. Also I suppose d celebs do know abt all dos shipping, but guess dey can't do much abt it.
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's really sad that few fans fail to differentiate between friendship n love
As far as I see gaurav n bani were just friends n so were lopa n rohan
I mean both the friendships were pure, no one of them did anything that suggested that they are more than friends
Rohan was very open about his relationship with kanchi n he used talk about her a lot with lopa, lopa used tease him with her name. I mean just like besties do.
Although bani was not that open about her love life but she was clear that she has someone in her life n same goes for gaurav.
I don't understand why few fans can't accept n move on? I mean just respect the personal life of ur favorites, how can u force something u fancy about on them?
Akshay Kumar n Katrina looked so good onscreen their pairing was once the best onscreen but few idiotic fans bashed twinkle khanna n linked akshay n Kat romantically, now see they don't even work together.
Respect the choices of ur favorites people
Rohan loves kanchi, so bashing kanchi would only upset rohan u can't force him to be with lopa just because u fancy n day dream about them.
Same goes for bani n gaurav.