Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

they should do a whole tv serial soap mazaa aa jaayega lya chemistry hogi wah

Do u even know bani? She would never do a daily soap. I hated her in bigg boss for her laid back approach but since I m a roadie fan I used to like her n she is totally not a daily soap material and as far as I know her she won't agree to do one too.
If u r talking about rohan n kanchi well then bring it on they look cute together
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Do u even know bani? She would never do a daily soap. I hated her in bigg boss for her laid back approach but since I m a roadie fan I used to like her n she is totally not a daily soap material and as far as I know her she won't agree to do one too.
If u r talking about rohan n kanchi well then bring it on they look cute together

Bani doesnt want to do soaps...she is not good enough for films. she is done with KKK.she has very limited options ahead.

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: My_Shining_Star

Wo sab to theak h par ye GAU Gaurav ka h ya Gauhar ka?πŸ˜•... Waise gauhar Bani mein zyada chemistry hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

lol agree
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wo sab to theak h par ye GAU Gaurav ka h ya Gauhar ka?πŸ˜•... Waise gauhar Bani mein zyada chemistry hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

btw i saw this dance of theirs together in a zee show i can do tht or aomething that title..they did a marvellous perf together on sun sathiya...bani is so atrong she lifted Gau for one step..hv u seen tht perf
Edited by Jay_tapori - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostNfound

one judge, saroj khan, even threw a 50 paisa coin at me😭😭

I saw a 1000 rupee note lying in some corner too πŸ˜† Even Modi ji is unfair to me. They refused to accept the note :( #LifeIsUnfair #IWantALawyer
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yukti whi na Jo ab sasural simar mei h .. Roh uske bre mei ek unseen video mei bol tha tha... Aur kya they r still friends ?

No that is Vaishali Thakkar who played Sanju in YRKKH and yes Rohan Vaishali chemistry was mind blowing but they were not dating.

Yukti Kapoor worked with Rohan in a movie. She was part of Siya Ke Ram.

@bold what did he say?
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yukti whi na Jo ab sasural simar mei h .. Roh uske bre mei ek unseen video mei bol tha tha... Aur kya they r still friends ?

No Rohan Vashali takkar k baare m baat raha tha.. vashali is playing simar's beti in SSK...she is his frend too 😊 yukti ws who part of his movie "Yuva" πŸ˜ƒ yes u r right ..they broke up becoz of long distance relationship ..they both were not able to give time to each other becoz of tight schedule.. and not sure during Ramayana time yukti start dati g her co-actor lakshmana πŸ€” anyways..
Rohan said in his interview.. kanchi is already doing a show uska schedule dekhna padega.. baat chal rahi h but not confirmed yet.. but i think nach baliye is on the way πŸ˜†

Btw suprise suprise colors n bhi Rohan ko show offer kia h πŸ˜• jayda nhi pata but show offer hua h yeh pata hai πŸ₯± ( show hi offer karna tha to BB m itne nautanki kyu ki 🀒 )

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Royal--

No Rohan Vashali takkar k baare m baat raha tha.. vashali is playing simar's beti in SSK...she is his frend too 😊 yukti ws who part of his movie "Yuva" πŸ˜ƒ yes u r right ..they broke up becoz of long distance relationship ..they both were not able to give time to each other becoz of tight schedule.. and not sure during Ramayana time yukti start dati g her co-actor lakshmana πŸ€” anyways..
Rohan said in his interview.. kanchi is already doing a show uska schedule dekhna padega.. baat chal rahi h but not confirmed yet.. but i think nach baliye is on the way πŸ˜†

Btw suprise suprise colors n bhi Rohan ko show offer kia h πŸ˜• jayda nhi pata but show offer hua h yeh pata hai πŸ₯± ( show hi offer karna tha to BB m itne nautanki kyu ki 🀒 )

Colors offered which show?
All their time slots are filled with daily soaps even their weekend is filled with a daily soap called naagin πŸ˜†
Rohan should do a daily soap on Sony or star plus, colors daily soaps r very orthodox
I m currently hoping that this nach baliye works out for kanchi n rohan
N kanchi can easily manage nach baliye since its on the same channel but u never know