Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Neither do I like nach baliye or jhalak

Rohan was suppose to come with yuvika

Now he is suppose to come with kanchi

With whom he ends up coming to show is to be seen

He is currently dating kanchi he broke up with yuvika long ago
So he would end up with kanchi only obviously
Besides in bb he told bani that he was never serious about his previous girlfriends he just dated them but never felt what he feels for kanchi currently
It's in some undekha action video
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

He is currently dating kanchi he broke up with yuvika long ago
So he would end up with kanchi only obviously
Besides in bb he told bani that he was never serious about his previous girlfriends he just dated them but never felt what he feels for kanchi currently
It's in some undekha action video

Ya I saw but these are Celebs yaar.
Personally to judge a personality and chemistry Bb is best show

NB is about dance and PDA
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ya I saw but these are Celebs yaar.
Personally to judge a personality and chemistry Bb is best show

NB is about dance and PDA

I agree with personality part but not with the chemistry part
Well from season 1-10 which bb bond or chemistry have survived outside the show? Even gauhar n kushal broke up πŸ˜†
Even bb friendships are rare to survive there like very few of them which survived
N celebs hai toh kya? Well their are many celebs who r loyal n serious about relationships. πŸ˜†
But yeah currently rohan is dating kanchi so if he comes with someone else on nach baliye he would loose a fan n that's me I mean the one thing I loved about him in bb is his loyalties towards tasks friendships n all so if he is not loyal to kanchi then what's the point
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

I agree with personality part but not with the chemistry part
Well from season 1-10 which bb bond or chemistry have survived outside the show? Even gauhar n kushal broke up πŸ˜†
Even bb friendships are rare to survive there like very few of them which survived
N celebs hai toh kya? Well their are many celebs who r loyal n serious about relationships. πŸ˜†
But yeah currently rohan is dating kanchi so if he comes with someone else on nach baliye he would loose a fan n that's me I mean the one thing I loved about him in bb is his loyalties towards tasks friendships n all so if he is not loyal to kanchi then what's the point

I understand what your saying but I said I like Bb because here two people stay together with all talks monitored by public. You can what the contestants feels and reacts. Like suppose kanchi and rohan had come, we would save their clips and enjoy their talks. In nach baliye, it's more like PDA, Bb their equation sounds normal while in NB it's like they are eternal lovers... Its OTT drama. Every jodi tries to be like they are heavenly jodi πŸ˜†
Speaking about loyalty I don't think he broke up with yukti due to loyalty issues. Break ups happens due to a lot of reasons. I said Celebs because in their lives, insecurity issues crop up fast because they are always surrounded by options.There is constant pressure. Those who survive that applaud to them.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I know what Nach baliye is about you don't have to tell me πŸ˜† I meant to say that he should not do it with Kanchi because i doubt Rohan-Kanchi would last together. Instead he should do Jhalak Dikhlaja as he is an amazing Dancer πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think he should work with colors for some time. They treated him badly
luvakanksha thumbnail

I understand what your saying but I said I like Bb because here two people stay together with all talks monitored by public. You can what the contestants feels and reacts. Like suppose kanchi and rohan had come, we would save their clips and enjoy their talks. In nach baliye, it's more like PDA, Bb their equation sounds normal while in NB it's like they are eternal lovers... Its OTT drama. Every jodi tries to be like they are heavenly jodi πŸ˜†
Speaking about loyalty I don't think he broke up with yukti due to loyalty issues. Break ups happens due to a lot of reasons. I said Celebs because in their lives, insecurity issues crop up fast because they are always surrounded by options.There is constant pressure. Those who survive that applaud to them.

yeah I understand but many Jodis in nach baliye were adorable
Ott drama happens but not with all of them many of them are natural n real.
Well if bb equations were normal most of them would have survived outside as well. Most of the equations happens because their is nothing else to do but talk n when they come out of the house they fall apart.Very few bb equations survive.
Well being loyal does not mean being a one woman man for all your life but at least it means to be a one woman man at a time. I mean rohan on nb with anyone else CURRENTLY would be very pathetic because he is dating kanchi currently n he says he loves her.
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

yeah I understand but many Jodis in nach baliye were adorable
Ott drama happens but not with all of them many of them are natural n real.
Well if bb equations were normal most of them would have survived outside as well. Most of the equations happens because their is nothing else to do but talk n when they come out of the house they fall apart.Very few bb equations survive.
Well being loyal does not mean being a one woman man for all your life but at least it means to be a one woman man at a time. I mean rohan on nb with anyone else CURRENTLY would be very pathetic because he is dating kanchi currently n he says he loves her.

I never meant that nb relations dont survive and Bb relations survive. That's wasn't my point. Nb format is such that OTT drama takes place while Bb the format is different. There was a show called pati, patni and woh. Where the couples were asked to live together which was nice show Ofcourse not applicable for Roka. But we eliminate the kid part and bring in something new. It would be great.

Now what you find pathetic that's totally your look out. πŸ˜†
It's not like NB is coming tomorrow... Yeah that's ur opinion
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail

I never meant that nb relations dont survive and Bb relations survive. That's wasn't my point. Nb format is such that OTT drama takes place while Bb the format is different. There was a show called pati, patni and woh. Where the couples were asked to live together which was nice show Ofcourse not applicable for Roka. But we eliminate the kid part and bring in something new. It would be great.

Now what you find pathetic that's totally your look out. πŸ˜†
It's not like NB is coming tomorrow... Yeah that's ur opinion

@bold I didn't say that I meant that if bb equations were normal they would have survived they are not normal because they are not formed in a natural environment, they are formed in isolation.
Besides yeah nach baliye format is ott drama but rohan ka comeback onscreen that too as rohan mehra only well can't wait for itπŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail

@bold I didn't say that I meant that if bb equations were normal they would have survived they are not normal because they are not formed in a natural environment, they are formed in isolation.
Besides yeah nach baliye format is ott drama but rohan ka comeback onscreen that too as rohan mehra only well can't wait for itπŸ˜†

Rohan s entry as rohan Mehra πŸ‘πŸΌ
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rumination

Rohan aur dance? πŸ€ͺ

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QqGi-63rv6Y&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

What did you just make me watch?
Omg. 🀣
Now I know why Lops and Ro are bffs, both are naagins.