Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1066678 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

He was asked by Rohan and he lied to him by giving him a fake story...

http://sabrasradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/RohanMehra001.mp3

may be he didn't want to share it on camera its normal as people normally avoid talking about their marriage troubles .in my opinion he didnt use his broken marriage to gain sympathy didnt fake romance on show even donated 20 lacs which was never done by any other contestant and now even after winning the show he is ready to work on his marriage while it seems his family wants to dump his ex wife. manveer was better than bani.
Edited by sonalak123 - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak123

may be he didn't want to share it on camera its normal as people normally avoid talking about their marriage troubles .in my opinion he didnt use his broken marriage to gain sympathy didnt fake romance on show even donated 20 lacs which was never done by any other contestant and now even after winning the show he is ready to work on his marriage while it seems his family wants to dump his ex wife. manveer was better than bani.

@ sonalak123 - you seem to be a very nice person who wants to see the good in everyone. I respect your views. But I dont see it that way. It wasnt a broken marriage...it was a wife and child that Manveer abandoned. He would not get any sympathy for this truth.He would be shamed for saying that he abandoned his wife and innocent child. If Manveer's father is to be believed, then his wife and child live with Manveer's parents and its Manveer who left home.
I dont like Bani but after knowing Manveer's story, I wouldnt compare him to Bani.i'd rather say even Jagga is better than Manveer.
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
1066678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

@ sonalak123 - you seem to be a very nice person who wants to see the good in everyone. I respect your views. But I dont see it that way. It wasnt a broken marriage...it was a wife and child that Manveer abandoned. He would not get any sympathy for this truth.He would be shamed for saying that he abandoned his wife and innocent child. If Manveer's father is to be believed, then his wife and child live with Manveer's parents and its Manveer who left home.
I dont like Bani but after knowing Manveer's story, I wouldnt compare him to Bani.i'd rather say even Jagga is better than Manveer.

may be you are right.his mother said dhoom dhaam se shadi karenge so I thought koi dahej ka mamla hoga.
Edited by sonalak123 - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ji Bigg Boss was aware

Manv received 40 lacs in dahej

realized it was too much

gave 20 lacs to salman khan bank as future investment

that's his life insurance plan