Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I seriously doubt salman and Colors wld have known abt it. Doesn't make sense for them to risk their reputation for him?😕

looking at his father face no one can say he told this type of lie
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

No way was I a die hard fan of any BB contestant across all seaons leave alone Manveer

But yes I def defended him as I thought the whole timing of it was fishy and something was off, I thought other fandoms, family feud or politics played a role

But I am also not a fool to still defend him when he himself admits he is married and what happened .

There are so many discrepancies in the whole family's statements that it looks more fishy now from their side. I still wonder where the wife and kid are ???

I hope they (manveer's family) didn't do anything wrong with them
one more thing is mlM told bani his daughter name is vidisha where his family mate said ashi
name pe bhi consistency nahi hain
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I seriously doubt salman and Colors wld have known abt it. Doesn't make sense for them to risk their reputation for him?😕

I don't think colors or Salman knew about all this. It must be like a shock to them just as how Omji's tactics was when he was kicked out. So they are all maintaining silence & hoping this ruckus dies down fast.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A player who was touted to be a saccha player who even claimed in his victory intv that he wanted to show the world who the real Manveer is lied right through his teeth regarding such an indispensable information about his life. Great Going BB! Yahi hai tumhara saccha winner!
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKLSasF2n9w
watch this interview

The guy has said it all

in 2008 , he ran away from his wedding, his bro got married to the gal, then in 2014 he was forced into marriage again...watch this one , honest I must say but disappointing from a Viewers POV

watch from 13.00 min

Edited by tina59 - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
The marriage lasted 3-4 months
cus our chora Manveer, in shadi excitement and suhagraat josh started taking shower with a peach scented expensive soap every day
Then he got very bored of smelling like flowers every day
so he stopped showering for a month
his wife could not stand his stench, so she ran away on the ghoda

but Manveer's swimmers were very fast
in 4 months
he be blessed with a child also

woww
this love story is bringing tears to my eyes

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKLSasF2n9w

watch this interview

The guy has said it all

in 2008 , he ran away from his wedding, his bro got married to the gal, then in 2014 he was forced into marriage again...watch this one , honest I must say but disappointing from a Viewers POV

watch from 13.00 min

He has such difficulty say 'yes' or 'no' when he's being asked if he's married. And den saying that aise karva dene se (as in shaadi karva dene se and he even refuses to use the word 'shaadi') thodi na ho jaati hai or something on those lines. All dat is fine, but then he has a child too.

Also he was so unwilling to answer the Qs and said in a few days he wld reveal everything. I guess he wld come prepared with what to feed the ppl. As it's said, if it's true, u dont need to think. Also I suppose the truth would not be good, for him and dat's Y itna ghooma phira ke baat kar raha hai.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Exactly! Ye sab tayyari karke bolne ka matlab hai sacch ko distort karne ki koshish.
Also, if he has a child then how can he say he never considered this marriage legit? Kuch bhi!
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

The marriage lasted 3-4 months
cus our chora Manveer, in shadi excitement and suhagraat josh started taking shower with a peach scented expensive soap every day
Then he got very bored of smelling like flowers every day
so he stopped showering for a month
his wife could not stand his stench, so she ran away on the ghoda

but Manveer's swimmers were very fast
in 4 months
he be blessed with a child also

woww
this love story is bringing tears to my eyes

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why couldn't Manveer say all this before or during the show? He could have said that this huge incident happened in his life and he still considers himself single for whatever reasons he is giving now. It would have meant a lot different had he said it earlier. Now it sounds more like poor self defense than sachai
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago