Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

ok looking at the video and the new info

I take back everything I said in defense of him

if he was married in 2014 obviously what he said to Bani that he got married at the age of 22 and 5 yrs kid is wrong and lied there

why did he lie that he ran away from his wedding

why did his father come and say that he runs away any time any rishta come home

why did his mom, bhabhi and brothers deny he was married

what abt the kid, does that exist or not

where is his wife and kid been for so long , why didnt they come forward all this time

it seems Manveer is saying something, his family is saying something entirely different.

lost all respect for this guy though, now everything looks fishy from his side.

Finally you accepted the truth 👍🏼
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Finally you accepted the truth 👍🏼

oh absolutely, when the person himself is saying he is married and what happened, whats there to say

in fact , he may not have said the truth but he def hid it, the whole family hid it

also on him saying he said it to Bani, he said that he got married at the age of 22 which is a lie if his wedding happened in 2014, how can he have a 5 yr old daughter when his marriage happened in 2014 so that's a lie too

the whole family is coming out with deifferent statements , meanwhile no sign of his wife and baby girl
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if he was married in 2014 obviously what he said to Bani that he got married at the age of 22 and 5 yrs kid is wrong and lied there

where is his wife and kid been for so long , why didnt they come forward all this time

it seems Manveer is saying something, his family is saying something entirely different.

Exactly my thoughts...he admits he is married but his mother denies it.

Also, seeing the family he comes from, I wont be surprised if his wife's say carries no weightage and she is completely suppressed. I highly doubt she must have left him. In these societies, no parents are happy bringing the girl back home..they'd rather have her rot in the in laws house.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Exactly my thoughts...he admits he is married but his mother denies it.

Also, seeing the family he comes from, I wont be surprised if his wife's say carries no weightage and she is completely suppressed. I highly doubt she must have left him. In these societies, no parents are happy bringing the girl back home..they'd rather have her rot in the in laws house.

Whole thing got exposed now. Atleast it should have been exposed when he was in Bb.
tina59 thumbnail
Agreed, surely his wife wouldn't have left him but he would have , looks like he left , the whole family looks shady in this issue.
his family had to guts to speak nonsense abt how Ntiibha wasn't suited for them and what kind of bride they wanted for their son , when apparently his wife and kid were living with them all along as per his dad's interview...

where is this wife and daughter, where have they hid them for the last 3-4 months

Didn't Manveer say he ran away from the wedding and his brother got married to the girl and she is his bhabhi now and he doesn't go home.

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sure Colors and Salman Khan know everything but they kept trying to fool the audience by saying "Manveer dil se khel raha hai"
If things are faked here, then how is this a reality show? If the channel had asked Manveer to project himself as single then can we call the show scripted? They didnt give scripts to most other Hms to make it seem real?
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was looking for you
the way u are defending him
omg
but understand that u are a die hard fan so no hard feelings
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: denver_diva

I'm sure Colors and Salman Khan know everything but they kept trying to fool the audience by saying "Manveer dil se khel raha hai"

If things are faked here, then how is this a reality show? If the channel had asked Manveer to project himself as single then can we call the show scripted? They didnt give scripts to most other Hms to make it seem real?

I seriously doubt salman and Colors wld have known abt it. Doesn't make sense for them to risk their reputation for him?😕
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed, surely his wife wouldn't have left him but he would have , looks like he left , the whole family looks shady in this issue.

his family had to guts to speak nonsense abt how Ntiibha wasn't suited for them and what kind of bride they wanted for their son , when apparently his wife and kid were living with them all along as per his dad's interview...

where is this wife and daughter, where have they hid them for the last 3-4 months

Didn't Manveer say he ran away from the wedding and his brother got married to the girl and she is his bhabhi now and he doesn't go home.

I am laughing so hard when manveer family said niti isn't suitable for theor family
I was like???????
niti is a highly educated, self working, indipendent girl & come from a very good
family
they are talking like that niti's family bring niti's rista to
them
niti's family reject manveer 1st
tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

I was looking for you
the way u are defending him
omg
but understand that u are a die hard fan so no hard feelings

No way was I a die hard fan of any BB contestant across all seaons leave alone Manveer

But yes I def defended him as I thought the whole timing of it was fishy and something was off, I thought other fandoms, family feud or politics played a role

But I am also not a fool to still defend him when he himself admits he is married and what happened .

There are so many discrepancies in the whole family's statements that it looks more fishy now from their side. I still wonder where the wife and kid are ???