kis ko kya hai hai pata

kai main tha hippo tera
kai main tha hippo tera

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
On the conversation in this thread, for the records girls...I am a huge fan of elegant diva Sushmita Sen. The way she speaks...carries herself...all else in Bollywood could take a leaf out of her book...
Very few have sizzled as much in a saree as she did in Main Hoon Naa...or Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya...πŸ‘πŸΌ She really knows how to pull it off the best...πŸ‘
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†

Seems like you already had a premonition of your married life. Trust me, it will be well worth it Cursier.. Ha!! Fighting and all is just other facet of love. You'll be bored if things won't be bit bad. Knowing you bit from forum - you'll survive this storm.

I've seen this shahzur4cruiser ID before but didn't know the history - i thought she fan of yours. That is so rad of her she played along considering how sometimes people make so much of issue and gossip about it. Anyway, her post are funny and sarcastic.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goldie.

ye correct sawaal hai πŸ€£πŸ‘

bolo bolo hippo ji.. aiwein hi commitments se bhaagna band kardo.. jo bhi pehla rishta aaye bas haa boldo..
u'll do fine

Look who is talking about marriage ?! πŸ˜† Number toh goldie. ka bhi hai line mein .. Why are you delaying the process - i know their are huge ass hunks making queue on your door.. How many hearts you'll break ?

I am on hippo side on this one.. Stop troubling him BB10 and goldie. He is already wheezing his lungs out in this age.. i don't want him to have an heart attack and he leaving us all. He is safe with us!!!! I won't let him walk away.

Edited by No2Pencil - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Look who is talking about marriage ?! πŸ˜† Number toh goldie. ka bhi hai line mein .. Why are you delaying the process - i know their is huge ass hunks making queue on your door.. How many hearts you'll break ?

I am on hippo side on this one.. Stop troubling him BB10 and goldie. He is already wheezing his lungs out in this age.. i don't want him to have an heart attack and he leaving us all. He is safe with us!!!! I won't let him walk away.

hey ladki -_- it's "hippo" we r talking about. I am nobody. I'm delaying because I still have to learn ghalib shayeri to avoid marriage questions and be 81 years old and dream about sunny Leone I mean sunny deol and become a wise one 😭😭 and zzz...
tum usko safe nahi kar sakti, tumhara khud ka number hai jaldi πŸ˜† mujhe bb10 se bas khulasa chahiye, she is awesome..I m still laughing at hippo's khulasa.
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Look who is talking about marriage ?! πŸ˜† Number toh goldie. ka bhi hai line mein .. Why are you delaying the process - i know their is huge ass hunks making queue on your door.. How many hearts you'll break ?

Goldie is available? Speaking of ass hunks, cruiser is looking to get married as well.

do dil spouse dekh rahein hain
magar chupke chupke
forum ko ho rahi hai
khabar chupke chupke

Yeah imagine for the girl..

chalo re doli uthao piya milan ki rut aaye

might turn into

chalo gi hippo ko uthao, in kay nikalne ki rut aaye

Originally posted by: Goldie.

hey ladki -_- it's "hippo" we r talking about. I am nobody. I'm delaying because I still have to learn ghalib shayeri to avoid marriage questions and be 81 years old and dream about sunny Leone I mean sunny deol and become a wise one 😭😭 and zzz...

tum usko safe nahi kar sakti, tumhara khud ka number hai jaldi πŸ˜† mujhe bb10 se bas khulasa chahiye, she is awesome..I m still laughing at hippo's khulasa.

pencil too? BB10? Goldie? u three? this calls for the song

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ujA6a_VPU[/YOUTUBE]

hippo ne kiya hai ishaara
dekh raha hai ladkiyan cruiser hamara
pencil bb10 golide luna bhi hain available
hippo ne badal diya hai khel saara

1011128 thumbnail
Guests are now leaving

Cruiser, Zaandu, Joker, Hunder, Kadak Londa leave in Cruiser's BMW

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FmY6tuCcs[/YOUTUBE]
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail