opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Ropa are detached now ..may be bad Mai shahed ak dusrese milenge kanchi ke sath...kyuki twitter PE ajkal kanchi and lopa ak dusrese bate karti hai ... 😆

Nitiveer broke up... Manverr to niti ko acche se shocked lagaia isbaar... Bechari niti , Bhavi banne ka sapna geya... Anyway frankly saying niti ke liye bura laga , kyuki sari commoners Mai iyea akhi meri fav thi ... 😭

M3 - kaha hai m3... Mona shadi karke bye bola , Manu 10 lakh leke geya... Wah Keya dosti hai...

Lekin lekin is sare true friends Mai abtak ek so called convenience ke dosti tik geya... Aur woh hai

Gaubani - woh dono Ander bhi sacchi dost thi . . Bahar ake bhi... Bani Mumbai Mai sabse pehele Gaurav se Mila and regular twitter PE interaction...

Jo log is dosti ko convenient Ki dosti kehete the end tak woh log ko ab malum hogi shahed actually sacchi dosti Keya hai ...
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on ... but any neutral viewer could see that it was true frndship..

Initial few days ppl did bitch about bani with gaurav, he justified her and later tried to make her understand as well..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont know abt the others as am not following dem much, but do follow mona on twitter.
But yep jis dosti pe sabse zyada sawalaat uthe the and was scrutinized the most and had been called a convenience ki dosti and what not, is going strong outside the house too.

The thing is that Bani and Gaurav's dosti was never for the cam, or to show the ppl in the house or for display and hence many of them, especially ppl like Manu, who thought himself to be an expert analyst on their friendship, didn't even know how their friendship was.

And as Gaurav said in the IV when asked what he made of the comments of Manu on his and Bani's friendship, and he said it shows Manu's level of thinking and I tot ally agree to that. My siggy says it all.😉
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mybro_2004

Bang on ... but any neutral viewer could see that it was true frndship..

Initial few days ppl did bitch about bani with gaurav, he justified her and later tried to make her understand as well..

people in logoko end tak andar bhi and bahar bhi kehete the friends on benefit... But iyea dono bahar ake acchi se sabko dikha Diya , kuch dosti aise bhi hoti hai... 👏
1044164 thumbnail
IMO Gaurav doesn't see Bani as a 'friend' he is officially in love with her,it was evident the way he hugged her in the finale. I think I'm the only Bani fan who prefers Bani-Jason over Bani-Gaurav.😆 I loved Bani-Elena/Bani-Niti's bond too.
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Dont know abt the others as am not following dem much, but do follow mona on twitter.

But yep jis dosti pe sabse zyada sawalaat uthe the and was scrutinized the most and had been called a convenience ki dosti and what not, is going strong outside the house too.

The thing is that Bani and Gaurav's dosti was never for the cam, or to show the ppl in the house or for display and hence many of them, especially ppl like Manu, who thought himself to be an expert analyst on their friendship, didn't even know how their friendship was.

And as Gaurav said in the IV when asked what he made of the comments of Manu on his and Bani's friendship, and he said it shows Manu's level of thinking and I tot ally agree to that. My siggy says it all.😉

Mona to bahar akar bhi Manu ko support nehi kiya...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Karan-Bani-Gaurav are going to be remain friends. So as Karan-Rohan and Rohan-Lopamudra-Rahul. I think Karan-Rohan-Guarav-Rahul would be friends as well.

Not sure about M3 gang though. Nitibha-Akansha would be friends.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

IMO Gaurav doesn't see Bani as a 'friend' he is officially in love with her,it was evident the way he hugged her in the finale. I think I'm the only Bani fan who prefers Bani-Jason over Bani-Gaurav.😆I loved Bani-Elena/Bani-Niti's bond too.

yup Gc shahed fall on Bani... And bani bhi shahed confused... They look perfect with each other... And also Gaurav is too matured to handle bani... Any way is dosti kaha tak jati hai iyea to time batayega... But as a fan of gaubani har koyi unlogoki bonding strong Ho iyeahi chahega... Jason mujhe pasand nehi thi...

Yes niti-bani , bani-Elena... Bani -gauhar , bani-Karan iyea bond mujhe aur bhi pasand hai...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I think Karan-Bani-Gaurav are going to be remain friends. So as Karan-Rohan and Rohan-Lopamudra-Rahul. I think Karan-Rohan-Guarav-Rahul would be friends as well.

Not sure about M3 gang though. Nitibha-Akansha would be friends.

Rohan lopa ke beech hamesha hi kanchi rehegi dekhlena..
chahat_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

yup Gc shahed fall on Bani... And bani bhi shahed confused... They look perfect with each other... And also Gaurav is too matured to handle bani... Any way is dosti kaha tak jati hai iyea to time batayega... But as a fan of gaubani har koyi unlogoki bonding strong Ho iyeahi chahega... Jason mujhe pasand nehi thi...

Yes niti-bani , bani-Elena... Bani -gauhar , bani-Karan iyea bond mujhe aur bhi pasand hai...

exactly bani ko handle krna sab k bas ki baat nai hai and gaurav se better usse koi handle kr v nai skta
aur Jason = panauti