Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Suresh, who is married to Manveer's cousin, says that the marriage was hidden from the public eye for a reason. "If he had gone public about his marriage, would so many girls have voted for him?"

This line made me laugh. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maximum girls voted for Rohan, Bani and Lopa...his votes came from the Gurjar community. Even if he did get a lot of votes it was because of his caste/ community or the common man thing...not his marital status πŸ˜†

no worry about votes, i don't think BB considered the votes, if so rohan would have been in top 2 or 3.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh plz the very fact that no one is able to confirm when exactly he got married and the age shows that they r still fishing

First there r news that he has a 5 yr old, then theres news that he confessed to bani that he got married at the age of 22 and has a daughter...( which was a lie to cover his real secret that he ran from his wedding)

Now there's news that apparently some relatives said he married 3 yrs back and has a 11/2 yr old girl.

This shows no one has any consistency and they r all fishing

If he is married, where is the wife and kid, where r the post wedding pics, why is there only a part of the wedding.

Why is the video released now, why didn't anyone release it when he was 3 months in the house . Why now. Why didn't this get released when he was showmancibg, why not before the finale

The elections r happening there and the Gujjar community have a big influence there , the timing points directly to it. It's clear that they waited to see if he wins or not, when he won, they saw a direct impact to the elections there , hence comes the video, fir etc

somebody records his convo with his friends in a rally of thousands and leaks it.

As for his admission, watch it again

someone asks him what abt the married tag that is in the news, he says so what , what is need to explain any tag, Yeh sab chalta hai

what he is saying is that , people can tag anything , how does it matter, this happens

also why would he answer so casually so such serious allegations in a rally surrounded by thousands in a car

I clearly see a planned motive of malice and defame either bcoz of politics or family feud.

Edited by tina59 - 7 years ago
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

His family just confirmed he has one and a half year old daughter named Aashi and he got married 3 years ago.

its just shameful how he is disowning them because of success.
1044164 thumbnail
See this video,how much he respects his father:

https://twitter.com/Rkholic_Rashi/status/827124942567116800
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Manveer, why did you pulled this much of drama just for a line 'i am not married' - it wasn't hard to say the statement that its coming after 2 days, i mean what were you waiting for ? I still can't get over the fact that he locked himself in bathroom for this🀣- It is too funny for me that its indescribable! #FattuGurjarFTW</font>

yes exactly & he said it to rohan fake when he locked himself
bathroom now what the lion inside him go
maybe on winter vacation
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Oh plz the very fact that no one is able to confirm when exactly he got married and the age shows that they r still fishing

First there r news that he has a 5 yr old, then theres news that he confessed to bani that he got married at the age of 22 and has a daughter...( which was a lie to cover his real secret that he ran from his wedding)

Now there's news that apparently some relatives said he married 3 yrs back and has a 11/2 yr old girl.

This shows no one has any consistency and they r all fishing

If he is married, where is the wife and kid, where r the post wedding pics, why is there only a part of the wedding.

Why is the video released now, why didn't anyone release it when he was 3 months in the house . Why now. Why didn't this get released when he was showmancibg, why not before the finale

The elections r happening there and the Gujjar community have a big influence there , the timing points directly to it. It's clear that they waited to see if he wins or not, when he won, they saw a direct impact to the elections there , hence comes the video, fir etc

somebody records his convo with his friends in a rally of thousands and leaks it.

As for his admission, watch it again

someone asks him what abt the married tag that is in the news, he says so what , what is need to explain any tag, Yeh sab chalta hai

what he is saying is that , people can tag anything , how does it matter, this happens

also why would he answer so casually so such serious allegations in a rally surrounded by thousands in a car

I clearly see a planned motive of malice and defame either bcoz of politics or family feud.

everybody has their brain & capacity to see what is true or not
so in every post me jake u need not write a whole essay on M character certificate just to defend him
yah you are die hard fan so why you justify your belive
be happy with your own belive & let other be happy with their believe
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

See this video,how much he respects his father:

https://twitter.com/Rkholic_Rashi/status/827124942567116800

in few month his fever will be down.
SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Why does he matter whether or not he was married? He never spoke about it in the house, did he?
SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Wait a sec, guys!! Didn't he say he escaped his marriage, as part of THE SECRET REVEAL task? It was the first or the second task, I believe.
Guru86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am watching a programe on news18 india. In this manveer's father clearly accepting his son's marriage.he also said "saal dedh saal se aapas me contact nhi hai."manveer jb ghar se bhaga tha vo shaadi se nhi balki jb ladki dekhne jaana tha us se pehle vo ghar se bhaag gya tha.mujhe episode yaad nhi hai but manveer ne mona and baba ke saamne khud bola tha ye ki jb dekhne dikhane ki baat thi tb nikl gya tha main.