I am not married, says Manveer

1101831 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Calling the controversy a needless publicity gimmick, Manveer says, "I am not married. Shaadi jaisi cheez aise chhup nahi sakti. I have been in the Bigg Boss house since October. Agar yeh sach hota toh ab tak kisi ne toh issue raise kiya hi hota. This has just been done by someone for cheap publicity."

Despite Manveer's insistence that he has never been married, some of his own relatives have said that not only is he married, but the fact was known to most people in the Bigg Boss House, including the host, Salman Khan. Manveer's maternal uncle Karan Singh Nagar says, "He was married three years ago. He also has a one-and-a-half-year-old daughter named Aashi. He never hid the fact on the show. He had shared it with Nitibha, who was trying to get close to him as well as with Lopamudra and Manu Punjabi. Even Salman bhai was told about it. There were too many intelligent people there. How did a common man rise amid them?" Suresh, who is married to Manveer's cousin, says that the marriage was hidden from the public eye for a reason. "If he had gone public about his marriage, would so many girls have voted for him?" she asks.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/i-am-not-married-says-manveer/articleshow/56916873.cms

then who's video is this ?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrfJvYChd4c[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So now it's 11/2 yr old kid
C'mon at least get some consistency
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What logic??????
Even rohan was committed to kanchi n was public about his relationship and he always got more votes than manveer
Fan girls can be created anyways they won't care whether u r married or not
I feel so bad for Manveer's wife n his daughter
Her husband denying her along with her daughter is so terrible n all this for just a TV show?

1101831 thumbnail

this family is full of liar.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

So now it's 11/2 yr old kid

C'mon at least get some consistency

IMO d kid's age being inconsistent should not matter.

Der is video of his marriage and also a pic of him with the bride.

Also I guess it's some insider who spilled the beans, due to whatever reasons as video clippings and photographs wld be accessed by them only.

And it's not a big deal whether he is married or not, but the fact that he was portrayed as the bhola-bhala vilage innocent, which he clearly isn't.

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suresh, who is married to Manveer's cousin, says that the marriage was hidden from the public eye for a reason. "If he had gone public about his marriage, would so many girls have voted for him?"

This line made me laugh. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maximum girls voted for Rohan, Bani and Lopa...his votes came from the Gurjar community. Even if he did get a lot of votes it was because of his caste/ community or the common man thing...not his marital status πŸ˜†
1098676 thumbnail
yeah, and sun rises from the westπŸ˜†
Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
1098676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Suresh, who is married to Manveer's cousin, says that the marriage was hidden from the public eye for a reason. "If he had gone public about his marriage, would so many girls have voted for him?"

This line made me laugh. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maximum girls voted for Rohan, Bani and Lopa...his votes came from the Gurjar community. Even if he did get a lot of votes it was because of his caste/ community or the common man thing...not his marital status πŸ˜†

He's not that good looking either that girls will go gaga over himπŸ˜†
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Manveer, why did you pulled this much of drama just for a line 'i am not married' - it wasn't hard to say the statement that its coming after 2 days, i mean what were you waiting for ? I still can't get over the fact that he locked himself in bathroom for this 🀣 - It is too funny for me that its indescribable! #FattuGurjarFTW
1044164 thumbnail
His family just confirmed he has one and a half year old daughter named Aashi and he got married 3 years ago.