Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
πŸ˜† I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm now glad that the winner of the moronic show this year is Manveer. πŸ˜† BB10 has been the worst season on so many aspects but especially in terms of partiality, they were so blatantly partial towards the commoners. And there's been so many indications that votes were not counted/accepted that I now believe that Manveer was probably less popular than Bani, Rohan AND Lopa! Perhaps even Gaurav. So I would love this stupid season to be remembered for its stupid winner, it's only apt. πŸ˜†

But haha, yes celebs as well as their fans fighting with each other when all should've been fighting against BB ka commoner beta/damaad is hilarious πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I don't think celebs got nothing out of it though, they got the best actually. Not only did Bani, Rohan, Lopa and Gaurav get paid for this job, they also accumulated thousands of fans and well-wishers. I think Bani's insta account has near 700k followers now 😲 So yeah, I'd say they did well πŸ˜†
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

par Niti ko bhi thoda credit milna chahiye Manu ke saath, iss gawaar ko winner banane ke liyeπŸ˜†

IMO NITI KE WAJEH SE MANVEER LIKEABLE HUA THA USNE POINTS MAANGE ISNE DEDIYE & BALOON NOMINATIONS MEIN BHI
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nitibha ka popat ho gaya
She was so excited and telling Manveer that fans call her bhabhi

She even asked why did you lie why dint you confess you were missing me πŸ˜† He told her I gave you heart and wrote something on it πŸ˜† She is like really I dint notice

Nitibha must be in shock... Ye kya tha! πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Sabka Popat Kar.diya BB ne🀣

Celebs got money vaise toh unka popat.nahi hua.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Popat to ham Sab ka ho gaya!!! Agreed, but there was so much new happened this season, be it that nautanki Om or Priyanka's going out and coming back at will, or BB's bias, physical excesses, verbal abuses and no respect for voting. Lousy winner in the end was the last nail in the coffin. Didn't want repeat of the same next season. They should either select all commoners or all celebs. But no mixup like Season10.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

apne popat ka line best hain insab me

hahaha mera to bohot gande wala popat huya haiπŸ˜†
1044164 thumbnail
LOL Dhongi looks very innocent in your dp,you should have put that pic where his mouth was covered by Manveer.
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Rightly said... in all this celebs aur unke fans ka popat ho gaya πŸ˜†

celebs se bhi zada fans ka, bekar hi logo ne itne sms kiye. I have seen in some posts people say we voted 99 SMS from 20-25 numbers. ab bolo unka to bare wala popat kar diya. They should actually file a complaint in consumer forum
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

LOL Dhongi looks very innocent in your dp,you should have put that pic where his mouth was covered by Manveer.

according to bet jo pic joker deta wohi mujhe rakhni thi so i got this pic from him. why didn't u help him with pics when he was askingπŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

πŸ˜†

I made a similar thread a few days ago!

Sahi mein kya popat kiya BB ne...and i'm still not sure ke whether Manveer ne BB ka popat kiya, ya BB already knew abt Manveer.

BB would have already known about manveer, warna aisa thorna hai ki trophy jeetne ke next day saari news bahar aa gayi. BB ko kisi commoner ko jeetwana tha and they choose manveer. Fans ko popat kar diya