Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Atonement

If you like him because he was supposedly gaon ka bhola bhala then sorry to say its your fault. I didnt make his AT because I thought he was innocent. I liked him because his friendship with Mannu and he speaks in an interesting way and in my opinion, the way you conduct yourself and the relations you make in the house should be the criteria for liking people in a reality show. What is cooking in their personal lives should not be a concern of viewers or we will get more nasty people in the house trying to get sympathy for their circumstances.

If you like him whatever reason, that is your call but others have every reason to dislike based on what people thought about him and what he turned out to be. Some people didn;t like Bani's foulmouth, some didn;t like Lopa's selective stand, some didn;t like Manu's back biting but there are others who liked him. For me and others who are bashing Manveer now, didn't like his fake personality he showed in the show. As I said, what cooking in their real life should not be the criteria to judge them but when you lied then you are deserve to called out.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

If you like him whatever reason, that is your call but others have every reason to dislike based on what people thought about him and what he turned out to be. Some people didn;t like Bani's foulmouth, some didn;t like Lopa's selective stand, some didn;t like Manu's back biting but there are others who liked him. For me and others who are bashing Manveer now, didn't like his fake personality he showed in the show. As I said, what cooking in their real life should not be the criteria to judge them but when you lied then you are deserve to called out.

Are you sure that all others are sachai ki moorat?

Judging people on whether they speak truth or not in a reality show is certainly not my type of thing. I work in industry, have got the honor of being a part of documentaries and I still have to meet one common man who do not feel conscious in front of camera or try to hide his personal life. Before you go again in debate of hiding vs lying, let me clear one thing that there is no other way of hiding truth in media except lying so I dont judge people on lies. They might have a very good reason to hide things and I solemnly believe that few things should keep well hidden if it doesn't harm anyone.
slumgod.. thumbnail

Are you sure that all others are sachai ki moorat?

Judging people on whether they speak truth or not in a reality show is certainly not my type of thing. I work in industry, have got the honor of being a part of documentaries and I still have to meet one common man who do not feel conscious in front of camera or try to hide his personal life. Before you go again in debate of hiding vs lying, let me clear one thing that there is no other way of hiding truth in media except lying so I dont judge people on lies. They might have a very good reason to hide things and I solemnly believe that few things should keep well hidden if it doesn't harm anyone.

I m not sure others are sachai ki murat but whatever we have seen about , they have been called out. Like Bani has been called out for her foulmouth, Gaurav as doormat, Manu for backbiting. Now,we have seen how fake is Manveer, he deserve to be called out.

You judge contestant on your own parameters and I judge on different parameters. If you think lying okay to hide then that is fine but dont expect same from me. As I said, most of the contestant do hide the thing but if I find them lying I ll call them out. Not giving free pass to Manveer.
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m not sure others are sachai ki murat but whatever we have seen about , they have been called out. Like Bani has been called out for her foulmouth, Gaurav as doormat, Manu for backbiting. Now,we have seen how fake is Manveer, he deserve to be called out.

You judge contestant on your own parameters and I judge on different parameters. If you think lying okay to hide then that is fine but dont expect same from me. As I said, most of the contestant do hide the thing but if I find them lying I ll call them out. Not giving free pass to Manveer.

Forgot about talking to anyone else what about mona and Manu they were so close friends from first week. There r many incident I had doubt is he portraying himself. There is one conversion with Baba he told Baba to do what ever he want to do and go to what ever extend he want to go. Eat how much he want to eat he will support if someone question him. I don't know if anyone noticed throwing bucket full of water was his plan which Manu excuted and all blamed him. In first bucket when nothing happen to Bani he told something "she is standing strong somewhat" and then with eye expression he told Manu to do it again and throw in more force.
Manu told Bani was playing from back foot actually he could not gauge Manveer he was also playing with back foot like shadow and keeping Manu in front.
Edited by Tweety7427 - 7 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Similarly I cant give free pass to bani for being an ill mannered and over entitled brat so yeah anyone is better than her.
Edited by Atonement - 7 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail

Similarly I cant give free pass to bani for being an ill mannered and over entitled brat so yeah anyone is better than her.

You don't have to give her free. Infact I also don;t give her free pass. She was being called out by every fandom while she was inside the Bigboss house. Now, when it is Manveer's turn then why you expect others to keep quite.