1098676 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Atonement

Khamba to is waqt definitely Manveer hai 🤣

and billi????😕
Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
1066678 thumbnail
agreed.manveer married or unmarried hame kya.he has won bigg boss .
Edited by sonalak123 - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Not only bani fans.. People from all fan groups are discussing him right now.
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dont get confused with words. If someone asks me about my relationship status and I dont want to tell that I am a divorcee, how else would I hide it without lying? 😕

As I said I don't care whether he wanna hides his past or not, but you are supposed to lie and pretend something which you are not. He could simply kept the mum. He said he ran away from the marriage when he clearly got married. That is lying. Either he should have kept the mum or revealed the truth.
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am taking a dig at everybody? 😲 When did this happen?

I am the admin of Manveer Gurjar AT. If someone has a right to be offended, it should be me but weirdly I am not offended at all because I dont expect reality show contestants to be saints or doodh k dhuley. Way before the finale, I actively rooted for Rohan and Mannu but when Manveer won, I am happy nonethless.

I dont need to peek in people's houses to determine who is eligible and who is not. The personality itself is enough to make you a winner or loser.

You are taking at the fandom and you are supposed to be offended. BTW, it was not only certain fan group but other fan group are bashing him, You are labeling everybody who are bashing Manveer as a cat scratching the pillar. I was okay with Manveer;s win over Bani and Lopa, I still believe he deserve to win over both of them but I lost whatever sympathy I had for him with the new development. It was not about his lying about his marraige but the way he pretended to be Gaon ka bhola bhala that put me off. I have no love for fake person and so does many other people.
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

You are taking at the fandom and you are supposed to be offended. BTW, it was not only certain fan group but other fan group are bashing him, You are labeling everybody who are bashing Manveer as a cat scratching the pillar. I was okay with Manveer;s win over Bani and Lopa, I still believe he deserve to win over both of them but I lost whatever sympathy I had for him with the new development. It was not about his lying about his marraige but the way he pretended to be Gaon ka bhola bhala that put me off. I have no love for fake person and so does many other people.

I lost whatever sympathy I had for him a long time ago in the game itself, but I'm glad to know people are finally finding out Manveer's true character now.

Dedhshana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course if he would not have been a winner, it would not have mattered..i mean if u cheated and became a topper of the class, how can the fact that u cheated be ignored..
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshana

Of course if he would not have been a winner, it would not have mattered..i mean if u cheated and became a topper of the class, how can the fact that u cheated be ignored..

Because it is a reality show, not an aptitude exam. People do all sort of things to appear more likeable in front of cameras. Having showmances, wearing swimming costumes, even taking stands for every damn reason, all these things happened because people want to draw attention to themselves. In this scenarios, who will decide that what is cheating and what is not? Public obviously cannot decide it because most of the people are gullible and easily manipulated by the power of PR. So let the cleverest one win and be happy with it. 😆

I still remember the countless threads where people bashed Mannu and praised Manveer however, I always said that Mannu was more honest then Manveer but nobody bought it that time.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

If you like him because he was supposedly gaon ka bhola bhala then sorry to say its your fault. I didnt make his AT because I thought he was innocent. I liked him because his friendship with Mannu and he speaks in an interesting way and in my opinion, the way you conduct yourself and the relations you make in the house should be the criteria for liking people in a reality show. What is cooking in their personal lives should not be a concern of viewers or we will get more nasty people in the house trying to get sympathy for their circumstances.
Edited by Atonement - 7 years ago