Frequent Posters

1098676 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Who is billi and who is khamba??? 😕
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slumgod..

everybody has to right to not to reveal their past or background but why lie in the show? He clearly said he ran away from the engagement but pics and video tells some else. Basically, he pretended in the show is not what he actually in real life. Before, you jump on me as haters and Bani fan, two person I disliked most were Bani and Lopa. Infact, Manveeer used to be one time favorite. People have every right to hate fake person.

People who were/are genuine fans, do have the right to get mad. That I agree. But what Atonement mentions here is a diff group of people...people who didn't give two hoots about him.
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

People who were/are genuine fans, do have the right to get mad. That I agree. But what Atonement mentions here is a diff group of people...people who didn't give two hoots about him.

I agree with you but it applies on every fan groups. Anyway, TM is taking dig at everybody regardless of fan group.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Atonement

What will they gain by covering his marriage? He might be; he might be not. In my best judgement, he can be a divorcee but why so much hue and cry about something as personal as relationship status? If Bani had won, would the same people still making a point that why Manveer Gurjar lied about his relationship status? They would have forgotten till now who the hell was Manveer. Its all about an inability to accept defeat. 😕

Many won't like my take on this issue...😊

I have outlined my thoughts here:

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sahi Pakde hain TM jhi!
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Bani manages to creep in every single topic... seriously no one asked him to give the title back. point is he lied... and even if he has not won this would be said lie only. personal stuff not needed to make public is diff, and lieing is different. there are two diff things.

There are posts on OM and priyanka antics .. they are not winner na.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just recall in one episode Manveer did mention do Om Swami he was married and he has 5 yr old daughter but I thought he was talking about his brother and not about him. I was little confuse.

Even he lied about it that was his personal matter. Its not a requirement to win the show...People making the mountain out of mole.
Edited by -StrAnGer- - 7 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Contestant's Criticism Allowed but NO Derogatory Remarks: In the BB forum there will be criticism on the actions of a contestant/host in the show or any content he or she himself/herself speaks about his/her personal life during the show and their sensitive fans have to adapt to the real self of the contestant. While we allow criticism, keep in mind derogatory, demeaning, ridiculing or obscene remarks are a strict NO.
No Fanbase Groupism Or Instigating any Member/Fan base: Tolerate and learn to respect other's choices. Please do NOT rile or instigate any fan base group or member. Name calling or code names are NOT allowed towards any member or fan group. If found, strict action will be taken against the offender/s in question.

BB10 DT
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is okay if he was hiding uncomfortable past but he was lying instead of hiding. He clearly said he ran away from the engagement which is clearly a lie considering he was married.

Third one, I have no problem but the his case does not belongs to third one. He is one hell of the liar and fake person.

Dont get confused with words. If someone asks me about my relationship status and I dont want to tell that I am a divorcee, how else would I hide it without lying? 😕
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with you but it applies on every fan groups. Anyway, TM is taking dig at everybody regardless of fan group.

I am taking a dig at everybody? 😲 When did this happen?

I am the admin of Manveer Gurjar AT. If someone has a right to be offended, it should be me but weirdly I am not offended at all because I dont expect reality show contestants to be saints or doodh k dhuley. Way before the finale, I actively rooted for Rohan and Mannu but when Manveer won, I am happy nonethless.

I dont need to peek in people's houses to determine who is eligible and who is not. The personality itself is enough to make you a winner or loser.