Khisyani Billi Khamba Noche/ DT Nt pg 3

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Billi kon hai bhai log ye to aap sab ko pata hi hai aur khamba konnoch raha hai ye bhi aap logon ko pata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But point ye hain k aisi herkaton se kia ho jayega??

Who cares that Manveer was married?? So many people dont want to bring their personal life in media and we have no grounds to believe that he still lives with his wife so even if he is a divorcee, does it really make a difference? Has BB become bachelor of India where being a bachelor is a mandatory requirement??

Above all, being a sore loser is an easy thing, try to rise above it and be happy that we had such a great show and contestants who engulfed us so passionately πŸ˜›

No amount of hating and media uproar can make the runner up a winner so just chill an digest it that "Choron ko par gaye Mor" 🀣🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bang on post.πŸ‘.
I know from where this sudden negative news is comng from🀣. Koi fayda nhi h bhai woh title leke udd gaya h. Ab usse kitna bhi bura dikha doπŸ˜†.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Such an apt title!

I'm laughing my lungs out at all this drama. πŸ˜† When Rohan said stuff about Bani he was a sore loser, bitchy etc etc. When Gaurav says stuff about the WINNER Manveer, he SLAYS! 🀣 SO hilarious!

People are deriving so much pleasure at Manveer getting busted that it's comical. Maybe he was married, maybe he was not. Who cares? He was better than Bani, Gaurav on the show and he won. Deal with it. πŸ˜†
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Bang on post.πŸ‘.

I know from where this sudden negative news is comng from🀣. Koi fayda nhi h bhai woh title leke udd gaya h. Ab usse kitna bhi bura dikha doπŸ˜†.

Basically a particular group of people was only interested in the title ... ab wohi nahi mila to hazam nahi ho raha πŸ˜† They dont give jack shit about the journey or the image πŸ˜‰
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Atonement

Billi kon hai bhai log ye to aap sab ko pata hi hai aur khamba konnoch raha hai ye bhi aap logon ko pata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But point ye hain k aisi herkaton se kia ho jayega??

Who cares that Manveer was married?? So many people dont want to bring their personal life in media and we have no grounds to believe that he still lives with his wife so even if he is a divorcee, does it really make a difference? Has BB become bachelor of India where being a bachelor is a mandatory requirement??

Above all, being a sore loser is an easy thing, try to rise above it and be happy that we had such a great show and contestants who engulfed us so passionately πŸ˜›

No amount of hating and media uproar can make the runner up a winner so just chill an digest it that "Choron ko par gaye Mor" 🀣🀣🀣

His mother denies Manveer is married. Could be true or could be mom trying to cover it up!

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This whole timing of this release seems very fishy to me, the work of some fandoms PR.
This Gaurav whom I had grt respect for and his brother seem like absolutely sore losers, they just cannot digest their defeat and that Manveer won.

where was this news and video for the last 3 and a half months. why would hiding this be of any advantage to anyone, in fact he could have raked in more votes with his "marriage and 5 yr old kid story".

As Bani said side effects of being a celeb.

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
everybody has to right to not to reveal their past or background but why lie in the show? He clearly said he ran away from the engagement but pics and video tells some else. Basically, he pretended in the show is not what he actually in real life. Before, you jump on me as haters and Bani fan, two person I disliked most were Bani and Lopa. Infact, Manveeer used to be one time favorite. People have every right to hate fake person.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

What will they gain by covering his marriage? He might be; he might be not. In my best judgement, he can be a divorcee but why so much hue and cry about something as personal as relationship status? If Bani had won, would the same people still making a point that why Manveer Gurjar lied about his relationship status? They would have forgotten till now who the hell was Manveer. Its all about an inability to accept defeat. πŸ˜•
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

everybody has to right to not to reveal their past or background but why lie in the show? He clearly said he ran away from the engagement but pics and video tells some else. Basically, he pretended in the show is not what he actually in real life. Before, you jump on me as haters and Bani fan, two person I disliked most were Bani and Lopa. Infact, Manveeer used to be one time favorite. People have every right to hate fake person.

First of all, hiding an uncomfortable past is not being fake.

Second, most of the divorcee people claim to be single because they dont want public to analyze and judge their past mistakes.

Third, if he was living with a girl friend and then dumped her, would that be honorable? Would people also bother about his his relationship status?
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Atonement

First of all, hiding an uncomfortable past is not being fake.

Second, most of the divorcee people claim to be single because they dont want public to analyze and judge their past mistakes.

Third, if he was living with a girl friend and then dumped her, would that be honorable? Would people also bother about his his relationship status?

It is okay if he was hiding uncomfortable past but he was lying instead of hiding. He clearly said he ran away from the engagement which is clearly a lie considering he was married.

Third one, I have no problem but the his case does not belongs to third one. He is one hell of the liar and fake person.