LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yaaar,
I have been asking everyone...is there a way to find out what her skincare routine and what type of products does she use on daily basis?

Nitibha was also complimenting her on her skin and how she looks after herself.

And pls no comments on skin lightening and all that kinda shit now...

Pls koi batao

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think she and most of the celebs only use derma-recommended products. Her Derma must have given her a routine that she must be following religiously to have such skin.
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She has extremely beautiful skin! Wish i knew, something that i admire abt her is the way she looks after herself!...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she has a lovely skin but 70% her diet . her clean diet .almond milk,proteins, apples and all kind of fruits,loads of water. plus regular exercise u start this u will see sparkling skin in couple of months.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I think she and most of the celebs only use derma-recommended products. Her Derma must have given her a routine that she must be following religiously to have such skin.

I agree with this 100%.

Diet plays a role.
But, you need a damn good derma.
Also, she naturally has normal skin. So no skin issues otherwise.
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually I noticed the scarring on her left cheek (burn scar?) during the last Friday ep where they did the journey. There were a lot of closeups of her during that journey piece.
Also - she's naturally fair I think - during Roadies she must have been out and about in the sun a whole lot - her maang was white.. which wouldn't have been the case if she had used chemicals to lighten her face skin.