Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tara5989

Yea did he say that but then housemates were like whoa you left her after marriage or at the mandap and were all in shock he was like no no i left when the wedding talks were happening aka before they finalized the wedding..but here he is all dressed up on a horse and a professional weddign video doing the rounds.. looks like he ditches his wife daughter and family and tahts why his dad is mad at him.

and idhar ake nitibha k sath gulchariya. Bhi kheli and bahar jakar I love bola...ek news Mai aya... Then iyea sab flirting kyu ?
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tara5989

Yea did he say that but then housemates were like whoa you left her after marriage or at the mandap and were all in shock he was like no no i left when the wedding talks were happening aka before they finalized the wedding..but here he is all dressed up on a horse and a professional weddign video doing the rounds.. looks like he ditches his wife daughter and family and tahts why his dad is mad at him.

He 1st mention his daughter when razz task happened 1st week
Then suddenly he said he is single I am wondering
Then after PJ cone as wild card he said in one epi he ran away from home cuz of marriage meeting
Then this girl get married by his brother

& swami ask what kind of behavior that girl have for you
M said I am not in talking term with her

Yar isse to many 10000 time better hain
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Winner 😡

Word Count: 1

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Bhavi is investigating Manveer the best. 😆 😆 Itni toh uski biwi ke parivaar ne bhi nahin ki hogi. 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how was his wife went thru .
And it's not about being him married or having a kid.
It's about fairness at least celeb team were not faking it or liars.
Big boss is a platform which claims that everything they show or happen is realistic n real.now there credibility is gone under drain.even Rohan or lopa or bani much much better than him.its not about khisyani Billi is scratching the pole it's about fairness
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Bhavi is investigating Manveer the best. 😆 😆 Itni toh uski biwi ke parivaar ne bhi nahin ki hogi. 😆

Bhavi is the official khabri of IF...👏👍🏼

sabka muh band kar diya is pic se 😛
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

and idhar ake nitibha k sath gulchariya. Bhi kheli and bahar jakar I love bola...ek news Mai aya... Then iyea sab flirting kyu ?

Manveer ne I love u wala teddy bhi diya tha Niti ko evict hone se pehle ... jab niti mela wale task me aayi thi to manveer ne kuch bola tha ki maine wo teddy rakha tha tere suitcase me 😛
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Bhavi is the official khabri of IF...👏👍🏼

sabka muh band kar diya is pic se😛

Are abb Bhavi ko koyi ye bhi bol sakta hain ki
She photoshoped that pic
She is the colors actress
Bdw I never saw this girl in colors
714873 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

I wonder how was his wife went thru .

And it's about being him married or having a kid.
It's about fairness at least celeb team were not faking it or liars.
Big boss is a platform which claims that everything they show or happen is realistic n real.now there credibility is gone under drain.even Rohan or lopa or bani much much better than him.its not about khisyani Billi is scratching the pole it's about fairness

who cares about manveer!! i wasnt bothered.. but this news was a big khulasa!! such liar doesn't deserve to win!! atleast manu was fair enough to speak on national television about piku!! manveer is such a disgrace to winner title..
Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Are abb Bhavi ko koyi ye bhi bol sakta hain ki
She photoshoped that pic
She is the colors actress
Bdw I never saw this girl in colors

mmaanver Ki sabse bari fan gulati , dianda , kamiYa ko. Iyea pix koyi dikhaou... Unka volavala , safdil wala sultan ko miss kare honge 😆