Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
So he did try to tell gaurav but couldn't.. Aise to usse handle nayi hoga he should just tell the truth.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel sorry for his wife.She married a douchebag who doesnt even admit marrying her ! 😲
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Guys remember his face when they all came out from adalat episode n he was damn worried.lopa and bani were explaining him about how media works . So this thing was worried him.

I m glad his real face comes out coz injustice has been done with fans. Specially the celeb team fans

Oh yes I remember how worried he was and I wondered why did he look so petrified? Manu was chilled out when Bani and Lopa were explaining what will happen when he comes outside.

Now I understand.

And I also understand ke hum sab fan groups ka maha popat hua hai. There's no way BB didnt know about this...they must have instructed him to keep his mouth shut.
Extra care was taken to polish and present this guy...

Manveer, Om and Jagga ke chakkar mein Rahul, Karan, Gaurav, Rohan, Lopa and Bani - all were treated unfairly.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Ha tabhi wooh bola thaa mai kisi se miluga hi nahi
Koi explanation dunga hi nahi
😲

now we all joining the dots .. he was damn worried his face was pale n Bani n lopa were telling that this is nothing u have to face manythings as journos goes to the extend
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

😲

re ha tabhi to..
-Rocky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But as far as I remember, he had already mentioned in one episode that he is married and has a daughter too. I don't recall which episode, but I am sure he did say that and thats how I know it. He was forced to marry by his family, and he was against the marriage. He has been living separately.

I don't understand whats so "Breaking News" about this whole thing.
1013440 thumbnail
Koi baat nahi... bahut shaana admi hai... jaldi hi koi achha explanation leke bahar aa jayega... 😳
1013440 thumbnail

😲

wo kehtein hain na chor ki daadhi me tinka 😉😆

Manveer ko apni daadhi nahi kataani chahiye thi... tch tch 😆😆😆
TK368 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rocky-

But as far as I remember, he had already mentioned in one episode that he is married and has a daughter too. I don't recall which episode, but I am sure he did say that and thats how I know it. He was forced to marry by his family, and he was against the marriage. He has been living separately.

I don't understand whats so "Breaking News" about this whole thing.

Yea did he say that but then housemates were like whoa you left her after marriage or at the mandap and were all in shock he was like no no i left when the wedding talks were happening aka before they finalized the wedding..but here he is all dressed up on a horse and a professional weddign video doing the rounds.. looks like he ditches his wife daughter and family and tahts why his dad is mad at him.
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But I don't understand why his entire family hide this marriage news
His parents also

& what is all the pravacan manveer did in bb house
Ghar Jake parents k bat sunga
Lol abhi hi apne dad k bat nahi sun raha

There was also a article where manveer brother & sister-in-law said they looking for a girl for M who is homely
Not someone like Niti