Users

Frequent Posters

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

did you see the "wedding video"

it doesnt even look like a wedding

it has Manveer on a horse with 2 women sprinkling rose water and they aren't dressed for the occassion...none of them are

the people behind him are just a handful with guys, no one dressed for the occassion as well

the wedding would be grand like his older brothers

bogus and cheap stunt by some sections

Groom ka attire wear karke horse pe koi kissi aur ki Shaadi mein toh Bethiye ga nahi , apni hi Shaadi mein Bethiye ga yaar.😆
Na toh woh bacha hai ki kissi ne usse dulhe ka sarwala banaya hai😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Monalisa's statement on this

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shocking-twist-mona-lisa-reveals-that-manveer-gurjar-ran-away-from-his-own-wedding/

I believe it and that is why his father didnt talk to him for the last 5 yrs and thats why he doenst live in his home

his younger brother had to marry the gal and he doesnt come home

Who is Monalisa to validate any of these statements 😆 He met her on the show and he clearly had the intention to hide it(if it's true) then why would he tell her even if considers her his bff when there are cameras all around.
Desi Munde ka comment aaye toh kuch baat bane!
BTW who told you that he wasn't living at his place?
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well he ran away from the wedding and its on his audition tape as well and the secret task revealed the same
His younger brother is married to the girl now

c'mon you think running away from the engagement would be cause for him not on talking terms with his dad for so long

when Om-g asked if he visits his house where his bride turned sis-in-law lives, he said no he doesn't go home

the timing of this news release is all fishy

714873 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I have 2 questions.
1. He doesn't have a beard in the video and he has been claiming since the beginning of the show that he's never shaved his beard as it represents his community. So what was that?

That beard drama was representation of India Wale drama. I dont understand why gurjar community was brought when his father himself came clean shaved in finale. The gurjar, gaav wala, dil se khelna all stupid excuses were perfect masala for making this loser win bigg boss.

2. If that is not a wedding video then what is it? He's sitting on a saja dhaja horse dressed like a groom with noto ka haar in his neck and a sarbala sitting with him on the same horse. IDK about others but that only happens in a wedding.

I guess some great replies will come stating it edited, biased and fake as his mother already did. I am sure manveer is cooking up the answer and soon will come up before media isliye abhi mummy bahar aayi.. manveer chup ke baitha hai😳

Word Count: 0

714873 thumbnail

Monalisa's statement on this

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shocking-twist-mona-lisa-reveals-that-manveer-gurjar-ran-away-from-his-own-wedding/

I believe it and that is why his father didnt talk to him for the last 5 yrs and thats why he doenst live in his home

his younger brother had to marry the gal and he doesnt come home

thats why he came with him to cheer him up on the first episode.. were he and his father living on different planets or what!!!

chalo seems they found an excuse that his younger brother is married to her..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In simple words he faked everything. He hid everything.i don't get why some fans r even defending him now.
Bb wrote script n made manveer hero n told him you have to do this and this for the show.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he never said he has bad relations with his younger brother, he doesn't go home and his dad doesn't talk to him
see his intro video, his entire family is cheering for him

Even in the secret task, it was clear that the clue was someone who ran away from his wedding

you can believe what ever you can , I chose to believe that he ran away from his wedding, the guy was 24 then so I believe it.

and even IF a big IF it was true, how does it matter, he played well in the BB house and entertained and he won...

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I have 2 questions.
1. He doesn't have a beard in the video and he has been claiming since the beginning of the show that he's never shaved his beard as it represents his community. So what was that?
2. If that is not a wedding video then what is it? He's sitting on a saja dhaja horse dressed like a groom with noto ka haar in his neck and a sarbala sitting with him on the same horse. IDK about others but that only happens in a wedding.

I think he said on the show that he didnt shave for 9 months...not even when his dad (or someone)told him to
I agree, why would he ride a horse back like a dulha if he wasnt getting married? who rehearses for a wedding this way?
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
maybe he ran away with the horse...🤣
OMG what a winner...
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like Vindu has been dethroned from his 'worst winner' chair after all!