Manveer Gurjar's mother on marriage!! Herd of Liars :)

714873 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://businessofcinema.com/tele/bigg-boss-10-winner-manveer-gurjars-mother-finally-opens-sons-marriage-rumors/382917

After all such marriage evidents went viral, Manveer's mother has finally opened up on the matter. Talking to an entertainment portal she said, "Mere bete ki shaadi nahi huyi hai. Jo news main aur media mein aa raha hai woh galat hai. Aisa koi bhi, kuch bhi bolega aap bharosa karoge. Uski shaadi hogi badi dhoom dhaam se." (My son is not yet married. The media reports are fake. Will you believe any random news? He will he married with great fanfare.)

Click Here For All Latest Bollywood News

Manveer Gurjar gained popularity from the controversial show Bigg Boss. His friendship with co-contestant Nitibha Kaul also made news when they became good friends and were seen as the new couple of Bigg Boss 10. But Manveer's bhabhi opened up on the type of bahu' they are looking for Manveer and made it clear that Nitibha does not fit in the list.

Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

714873 thumbnail
the biggest fools were us ..
bani lopa were million times better than him but
do ki ladayi me lukkha bazi maar lia
Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
did you see the "wedding video"
it doesnt even look like a wedding

it has Manveer on a horse with 2 women sprinkling rose water and they aren't dressed for the occassion...none of them are

the people behind him are just a handful with guys, no one dressed for the occassion as well

the wedding would be grand like his older brothers

bogus and cheap stunt by some sections

714873 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

it has Manveer on a horse with 2 women sprinkling rose water and they aren't dressed for the occassion...none of them are

the people behind him are just a handful with guys, no one dressed for the occassion as well

i have already seen it. ladka ghodi tabhi chadhta hai jab shadi hoti h!!!
You cant deny it.. he is married.. but he kept lying throughout..
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pari117

the biggest fools were us ..

bani lopawere million times better than him but
do ki ladayi me lukkhabazi maar lia

This is exactly what I thought some weeks back. Someone else was gonna take the cake in all the Bani-Lopa conflict.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have 2 questions.
1. He doesn't have a beard in the video and he has been claiming since the beginning of the show that he's never shaved his beard as it represents his community. So what was that?
2. If that is not a wedding video then what is it? He's sitting on a saja dhaja horse dressed like a groom with noto ka haar in his neck and a sarbala sitting with him on the same horse. IDK about others but that only happens in a wedding.
Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
http://streamable.com/son3p

See his actual real gav ka bhoola bhaala 😳
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

So wat was manverr doing by sitting on horse back?? May be he was practising for Next Olympics equestrian events?? Wat was the gals doing by sprinkling rose water on manveer ?? May be they were rehearsing for future weddings?? I cant believe even with all evidence people come up with lame excuses.. I didn't know people dress up lik groom & come riding on horses just for fun or wer they doing some fancy dress competition?? Stupid Manveer & whole liar family... And they say nithiba is not fit for their family.. Stupid garbage people.. Atleast nithiba is classy wen we compare with this crooked liar manveer family...
Edited by brangs - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Chalo for argument sake, we even accept that this is the wedding he ran from(even though, he clearly said it in the Raaz task that he ran from a meeting and not the actual wedding) then also, the beard question stays. Then additionally there are pictures of him floating on the internet in his not-so-gaav-ka avatar. My problem is not with him being married or being eastern or western in approach but the very need to fool the audiences with this.

Don't even get me started on the Dad angle. You gotta be kidding me if you ever bought it, these people live in the same damn house. Gosh!
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Monalisa's statement on this
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shocking-twist-mona-lisa-reveals-that-manveer-gurjar-ran-away-from-his-own-wedding/

I believe it and that is why his father didnt talk to him for the last 5 yrs and thats why he doenst live in his home

his younger brother had to marry the gal and he doesnt come home