Statement release from Hippopotamus

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
My boss Hippopotamus is on vacation in mountains of Alaska where he was informed about the developing situation that Manveer Gujjar is married. Please see following source in this regard.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4796050

Boss has asked me to release an statement and post it on India-forum to all his fellow members.

Here is statement from Hippopotamus

"It has come to my attention while I was vacationing in Alaska and busy in fishing that there is a major development regarding the BiggBoss, I have therefore ordered my secretary to release this statement with mediated effect.

I want to first thank everyone for appreciating me in recognizing this fox.

Basically you guys are too innocent. These scammers target people like you. I have made such mistakes as well but over time I am getting better at recognizing people.

First, the whole notion that if someone is from a village will be a bhola is a farce. A bhola can be anywhere.. a villager is not in tune with maybe modern world and therefore it fascinates urban people but in their own context and in their own world they can be cunning as well. They can steal stuff, they can be thugs, they can scam. Everything that we associate more with urban shaatir can be there in rural shaatir. So that factor never ever considered my mind and I analysed each as individual person.

Then came manveer..his way of talking, his ways of moving eyes, checking, keeping tabs, taunting, fighting, chamchagiri of salman..all came out as fake to me. There was something wrong and not adding up and therefore I formed the view. Many kept saying same about Mannu but my sixth sense never took me to him. One reason was he at very least was more open and therefore subject to criticism so it was never yeda with peda situation there.

I predicted that Gautam was being over hyped and he is not what you guys are presenting him. Look where he is today.

And it did not even take a week for this person to come out of the bag. Do not try to belittle this.. this is the ultimate scam. This means all actions with Nithiba were part of plan as well. Papa came out as drama as well though I did not go there during the season..after fake tears were gone papa at speed of light briefed him about politics and to be aware of Mannu. I mean if the emotions were so real and someone was meeting after years then politics and Mannu are the last thing on mind

Anyway its okay..its not like he has become a big shot. He will come up with some lame explanation. And as far as Nithiba is concerned there is more chance of Nithiba marrying 80 year old gran than this ganwaar. i am telling u. lol

I want to thank you all again.

Hippopotamus"

This was statement from my Boss.

Secretary of Hippopotamus
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saiba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha lolzzz wonder what will his fans say about such a big lie?
1011128 thumbnail
Picture of boss on vacation in alaska..i just took it from my cellphone.

secretary

SamsinghR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love ur posts hippo :))..
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not being able to understand why did he hide about his marriage? How did being single show him as a stronger candidate? If Manu can admit to having a GF then what was Manveer's problem in speaking the truth? This is not a swayamvar contest where married contestants are not allowed to participate.
Whatever his reason was, but how can one hide this fact? Imagine how the wife feels when her existence is not acknowledged.!😕

707793 thumbnail
Just got Hippo Dancing video from Manveer marriage album
Hippo ab tak yeh Raaj kaise chupa ke rakha tumne

even Hippo went for makeup before attending Manveer Marriage

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hippo...he was a real khiladi
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Just got Hippo Dancing video from Manveer marriage album

Hippo ab tak yeh Raaj kaise chupa ke rakha tumne

even Hippo went for makeup before attending Manveer Marriage

🤣

Word Count: 1

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol statement from hippos secretary 😆...too good!! 😃
1098676 thumbnail
I never thought that this guy is bhola but nahi socha that ki ye itna bada jhol karega,😆 btw hippo ji, once u said in your post that u r 80 years old, so are u talking about yourself, when u said that Nitibha will rather marry an 80 year old guy???😆