HAVE A LOOK AT THE LIST......GREAT bigg boss.

clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Biaseness of BIGG BOSS
1. Teams should be divided on lottery basis
who asked you bigg boss to form manu, manveer , lopa in one team
and bani, monalisa, rohan in one team?
all physically strong went to one side.If its lottery basis it becomes fair and equal

2. BIGGEST BIAS OF THE SEASON, BIGG BOSS OPENLY SUPPORTS MANVEER

In the tribute to the finalists session where all four contestants were called in the secluded area to show their journey with some sentimental dialogues or buttering dialogues from bigg boss with fire works, did you all notice one major thing? When the video of journey finished Bigg Boss said to manveer that we hope that you wont dissapoint us and will clinch the final goal and seal it in your name. But what did bIgg boss say to lopa, manu and bani. He said them all the best and good luck for finale.

Openly Bigg boss showed its partiality. It was so so unfair. Please watch the episode yourself and you will see what i told was right.

3. Bigg bOss couldnt scold lopa directly so they sent mandana

4. In the first task where priyanka urinated,the task was about who can hold on for long.It was not about continuing to pee. If bani would have also done that then the task would have continued for eternity. Bigg boss should have said, whoever first gets the call of nature should run to bathroom. It should be that ways not one who can keep urinating.

5. when rohan erupts like a volcano against swami om, its called as immature But when Manu, Manveer showed agression towards rohan, its a ok behaviour according to bigg boss. Rohan from start was very sweet spoken and also whenever he took stand he didnt use slang words from his side first. It was the other side who used to rile him up. Believe it or not Rohan was the dove from the beginning and dove till the end . It was manveer who entered as a vulture but wore the dress of a pigeon in between while sounding like a crow in things between. Although i cant deny he was very good in tasks but as a human being very loud and direspectful towards women. Old habits die hard .I dont belive these few months in bigg boss have changed him. He would still be rough with people outside especially now he is a celebrity.

Any more biaseness can be added ...all are welcome😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The perception that reality shows are fake will continue with shows like bigg boss trying to forcefully manufacture emotions. Like when manveer's dad came to meet him in his house, manveer went , bowed down and hugged his dad. As a viewer for me its natural reaction.I appreciate but it didnt mean i sit and cry looking at it. But bigg boss kept on playing the visuals as if a reality kabhi khushi kabhie gham is going on. Its not reality then.Its manufacturing sentiments and forcefully feeding this dose to audience so that they also cry seeing him. This is not reality TV at all. or say in sare gama in zee tv i never understood why people cried when singers sang tujhse naraaz nahin pareshan hoon main from massom. The judges, the contestants cried bucket of tears when the song was played. I had it as my ringtone once but i never cried ..😲 I agree the song is great, but why to cry ??