Does anyone else feel same reg Manu and Mona

manufanever thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Am watching few episodes of BB from starting and also unseen videos in Voot and came across one thing...that is ..Manu and Mona were too much close and it looks like they both had love for each other.
But once Manu came back from secret room it reduced a bit and then after few days again they both became close like before till Vikrant's entry. Once Vikrant entered with marriage proposal Mona completely changed and became too much conscious which even Manu noticed and confronted her.
Both their partners are too much dominating.
Am 100% sure that Manu and Mona still like each other and purposefully avoiding each other due to their partners and media.
Watch their conversation in telephone task unseen video and many other latest videos.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_Fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manufanever

Am watching few episodes of BB from starting and also unseen videos in Voot and came across one thing...that is ..Manu and Mona were too much close and it looks like they both had love for each other.
But once Manu came back from secret room it reduced a bit and then after few days again they both became close like before till Vikrant's entry. Once Vikrant entered with marriage proposal Mona completely changed and became too much conscious which even Manu noticed and confronted her.
Both their partners are too much dominating.
Am 100% sure that Manu and Mona still like each other and purposefully avoiding each other due to their partners and media.
Watch their conversation in telephone task unseen video and many other latest videos.

Yh I agree, after watching their unseen videos I started to kind of ship Mona and Manu. They looked good together and I difinately feel lke their was genuine feelings between them. I was hoping that Mona would turn down the marriage proposal as that loser Vikrant is not right for her. I also feel that Piku is not right for Manu.

It is sad to think that they can't be friends now that she is married
rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_Fan

Yh I agree, after watching their unseen videos I started to kind of ship Mona and Manu. They looked good together and I difinately feel lke their was genuine feelings between them. I was hoping that Mona would turn down the marriage proposal as that loser Vikrant is not right for her. I also feel that Piku is not right for Manu.

It is sad to think that they can't be friends now that she is married