Be Honest!!!! Did you ever thought a commoner will Win?

Poll

Vote

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Honestly no I always thought a celeb will win 😲 Never in my wildest dreams i thought manveer will end up winning the show 😆 The only reason he got huge amount of support in last week was because he was against bani and all other fandoms supported him. Otherwise koi aur celeb hota toh manveer ki boht bashing hoti 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Honestly no I always thought a celeb will win 😲 Never in my wildest dreams i thought manveer will end up winning the show 😆 The only reason he got huge amount of support in last week was because he was against bani and all other fandoms supported him. Otherwise koi aur celeb hota toh manveer ki boht bashing hoti 😆

Reasons I felt Manveer could win were outlined here 😊:

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I truly didn't think so in the beginning 3-4 weeks of BB10 that a commoner will be able to win. So I selected No.
But I think BB did some smart packaging of Manveer and he himself did a good job towards enhancing *some* of his qualities to fit it with BB's packaging.

Around 7-10 weeks I started realizing that they might make a commoner a winner too for the overall optics/marketing bit.

This should not take anything away from Manveer's win. He did a good job too...
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes 100% yes
The celebs were all so feeka. Well all except Lopa but she ruined it by running after Bani.