Showmance has always won!

Aphrodite272 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Have you guys noticed in the past 4 seasons every winner has had a showmance on this show? I'm not commenting if it's real or fake. But it seems to be a great cheat code to win BB.
  • Gauhar - Kushal (They lasted even after the show)
  • Gautam - Diandra (Kaput after show ended)
  • Prince - Nora/Yuvika (No idea what is happening there but Nora has apparently been dating Angad Bedi for a long time now)
  • Manveer - Nitibha (We have to wait and watch to see where it's heading)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Manveer won because of the showmance... Nitibha benefitted the most from the showmance... Manveer won becos of the desi munda angle...
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prince, Nora, yuvika still wondering me
Prince like yuvika but yuvika saw him like a friend
Then Nora came & prince & she romanced
By this time prince said something about yuvika
Which yuvika confronted prince when she came back
That time also it looks like yuvika don't like prince as a lover

Now they dating??????? 😕
Biggest confusing relation in the history of bb
spandanam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even have confusion about Manu and Mona. All will tel that is showance but I feel they both had real feelings for each other. Just chk the unseen videos of Manu and Mona friendship in Voot and also all the episodes from starting till Mona's wedding...they both were so close to each other. U can not find a single video of manu without mona. Suddenly Mona became so conscious after her wedding is only because of Vikrant. Thy both wont even talking properly because of media I guess.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doesntmatter

Have you guys noticed in the past 4 seasons every winner has had a showmance on this show? I'm not commenting if it's real or fake. But it seems to be a great cheat code to win BB.

• Gauhar - Kushal (They lasted even after the show)
  • Gautam - Diandra (Kaput after show ended)
  • Prince - Nora/Yuvika (No idea what is happening there but Nora has apparently been dating Angad Bedi for a long time now)
  • Manveer - Nitibha (We have to wait and watch to see where it's heading)

Prince and Yuvika are dating...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Bigg-Boss-9-winner-Prince-Narula-goes-down-on-his-knees-for-girlfriend-Yuvika-Chaudhary/articleshow/54892521.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Bigg-Boss-winner-Prince-Narula-dating-Yuvika-Choudhary/articleshow/54425681.cms