Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

ONE selfie wont harm kanchi or rohan or lopa or anyone. Just ONE selfie is what people r asking for

You're right but lets not argue more. Not everyone can have same opinion as us. Lets just agree to disagree. Selfie will come when it needs to. We cannot do anything about it
Esha012 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are sabra rakho sab selfie zarur milegi
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jab tak kanchi hai rohan k sath RoPa selfie nehi milnewala..ab mera last hope hai Salman k party..I hope waha 3rd person allowed naa ho only bb contestant??πŸ˜† OT-2-3 interview me lopa ne bola ki usse Rahul ji & rohan jaisa friend mila hai ghar se that is the best part of her bb journey :) Ek interview me bola ki "mujhe sunne ko mil raha hai ki log mere aur rohan k dosti pe ungli utha raha hai jo ki itna pure tha" :(
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A selfie really isnt a big thing these days because it's so common among co-stars or colleagues these days.
And yes stars get ridiculed for every small thing these days. ...it's a part and parcel of being in this profession and also because of social media.

I don't think the problem is from Rohan's side either...to be honest and I don't mean to bash her, but the I think the reason Rohan is avoiding this whole thing is because of Kanchi.
He did say that he doesn't care what others think of his friendship with Lopa but it's easy to say that when you are cut off from the real world 24/7.
Bahar aakar who knows what might have transpired between the him and Kanchi...I am not saying it did but it might have especially seeing Kanchi's previous behavior regarding Rohan's co-star, deleting her pics and all.
Bashing Kanchi , telling her to go away and calling her the third wheel between RoPa must have triggered some reaction from her.
And if that's the reason Rohan's avoiding this selfie thing because he doesn't want to upset her then really no one can/ should say anything.
Fans aren't wrong in wanting a selfie but the few fans that went overboard were wrong. Had Kanchi not been bashed, who knows there might have even been two selfies by now.

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Jab tak kanchi hai rohan k sath RoPa selfie nehi milnewala..ab mera last hope hai Salman k party..I hope waha 3rd person allowed naa ho only bb contestant??πŸ˜† OT-2-3 interview me lopa ne bola ki usse Rahul ji & rohan jaisa friend mila hai ghar se that is the best part of her bb journey :) Ek interview me bola ki "mujhe sunne ko mil raha hai ki log mere aur rohan k dosti pe ungli utha raha hai jo ki itna pure tha" :(

Rahul Jee was close to her but not as much as Rohan. That's very clear but she took both names to avoid more questions. Also, I heard her saying how her friendship with Rohan is being questioned. And I don't think this reaction was because of the fans. But rather someone else.

VickyAg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To all the fans (irrespective of Bani, Rohan , Lopa ..)

Be a "fan" and NOT a "JABRA Fan"

Show has ended, let them live their lives.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VickyAg

To all the fans (irrespective of Bani, Rohan , Lopa ..)

Be a "fan" and NOT a "JABRA Fan"

Show has ended, let them live their lives.

Exactly πŸ˜†
Let them live their lives
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Img hunder everytime I saw your DP mujhe itna Hasi ati reply kya kar bhul kati hu

mazak mat banaoπŸ˜†
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
people calling kanchi insecure well here u go guys n now pls shut up n let them live
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Jab mujhe single RoPa selfie milegi toh main maan jaunga ki kanchi insecure nehi hai πŸ˜†