Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Well true fans would nvr bash n Wld respect the personal life of the one they admire n love
I love rohan n lopa's friendship n bond hell I even bashed colors on twitter for not promoting their friendship n promoting friendships n showmance like m2 n manu n mona
I was so looking forward to lopa n rohan appearance outside the bb house
But as soon as instagram incident happened I knew few idiots spoilt it
Why shd rohan n kanchi prove a point? Why shd rohan avoid posting selfie with the one he loves? It's their personal life admire them love them but u can't claim to have a right on their personal life just because u r a fan

Excuse me! Those fans have day and night voted for him. It's just a matter of time. Like in two weeks people will get over it. One selfie and people are happy. You think people won't bash kanchi now. They will bash her even more. Because fans are to be handled not to be gotten angry. He doesn't have to prove a point to abusers he can block them.

I refuse to rohan is so immature that he is going disrespect the audience. Because of some abusers. It must be some problem with kanchi. The girl had deleted stuff of actor who played tara since they were linked to each other.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have followed ROHAN SINCE YRKKH. I have seen all his interviews and my friend actually knows him. One thing that I can say and confirm repeatedly is He is man of his words. He knows how to handle every situation.
I am sure everyone has seen in BB too that how he said that he does not care about what other people say. His friendship with Lopa will always stay. I honestly don't know if they like each other or not. But one thing that I know is Rohan does NOT and WILL NEVER get affected by what some fans say. But its very obvious that he got affected but that is not due to people in social media site but someone else who is close to him.

Its very clear that Kanchi DOES NOT like their friendship. I know someone who has already confirmed it. But for those who don't have much knowledge about this topic. Well, when Rohan was in Big boss she made a statement against their friendship. She was insecure of their friendship. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and a relationship cannot work without that.

I have nothing against Kanchi but she needs to have trust on the person she claims to love. Its not just about Lopa. She has done this previously too.

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saraa.

I have followed ROHAN SINCE YRKKH. I have seen all his interviews and my friend actually knows him. One thing that I can say and confirm repeatedly is He is man of his words. He knows how to handle every situation.

I am sure everyone has seen in BB too that how he said that he does not care about what other people say. His friendship with Lopa will always stay. I honestly don't know if they like each other or not. But one thing that I know is Rohan does NOT and WILL NEVER get affected by what some fans say. But its very obvious that he got affected but that is not due to people in social media site but someone else who is close to him.

Its very clear that Kanchi DOES NOT like their friendship. I know someone who has already confirmed it. But for those who don't have much knowledge about this topic. Well, when Rohan was in Big boss she made a statement against their friendship. She was insecure of their friendship. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and a relationship cannot work without that.

I have nothing against Kanchi but she needs to have trust on the person she claims to love. Its not just about Lopa. She has done this previously too.

Kanchi is little young for rohan and very possessive !!!!
Does immature things
But hope they sort it out😃
Ooolalala thumbnail
Moreover, every profession has its pros and cons. The people who want their selfie and pics are SAME PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR Him day and night.
If stardom comes with praises, appreciation, awards, money, fame then it also comes with constant attention and requests. There is nothing wrong with that. ACTORS get linked everyday regardless of their relationship status.

Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif etc etc gets bashed every day. Forget them, even tv stars like Drashti, Rubina, Sanaya, Vivian, Karan, Hina etc etc gets bashed. Its actually very normal! Its better to let it go than making mountain of something very minor esp when it comes to show business. Its very common!
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Kanchi is little young for rohan and very possessive !!!!
Does immature things
But hope they sort it out😃

Rohan knows what is best for him. At the end, I want him to be happy. Its not anything new because she has done it before too.

Rohan Lopa are great friends and I don't want their friendship to break. I am sure it will not. As far as Kanchi is concerned, I hope she acts more maturely
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Moreover, every profession has its pros and cons. The people who want their selfie and pics are SAME PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR Him day and night.

If stardom comes with praises, appreciation, awards, money, fame then it also comes with constant attention and requests. There is nothing wrong with that. ACTORS get linked everyday regardless of their relationship status.

Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif etc etc gets bashed every day. Forget them, even tv stars like Drashti, Rubina, Sanaya, Vivian, Karan, Hina etc etc gets bashed. Its actually very normal! Its better to let it go than making mountain of something very minor esp when it comes to show business. Its very common!

Exactly! This was coming. If the girl can get insecure of some random actor who is just playing cameo. Then imagine lopa the Queen of beauty.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Excuse me! Those fans have day and night voted for him. It's just a matter of time. Like in two weeks people will get over it. One selfie and people are happy. You think people won't bash kanchi now. They will bash her even more. Because fans are to be handled not to be gotten angry. He doesn't have to prove a point to abusers he can block them.

I refuse to rohan is so immature that he is going disrespect the audience. Because of some abusers. It must be some problem with kanchi. The girl had deleted stuff of actor who played tara since they were linked to each other.

For god sake voting for him does not gives any one the right on his personal life
U voted for him that was ur personal choice he didn't bash n abused u to do it
He not posting selfie is his personal choice
U shd have seen the insane bashing on instagram first their were some ropa fans then bani fans fans saw this as an opportunity n they joined in too how many of them could they block?
And anyway what the hell will a selfie prove? A friendship is genuine or not would be decided by a selfie or a gf is insecure or not would be decided by a selfie
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Exactly! This was coming. If the girl can get insecure of some random actor who is just playing cameo. Then imagine lopa the Queen of beauty.

Umang was opposite him in YRKKH. Although Kanchi joined when Umang was not part of the show. Anyway that is a long story.

Having said that, even if RoPa have feelings for each other still they never crossed their limits in the show. They never faked romance in front of camera so there is no point of any insecurity
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ONE selfie wont harm kanchi or rohan or lopa or anyone. Just ONE selfie is what people r asking for
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

For god sake voting for him does not gives any one the right on his personal life
U voted for him that was ur personal choice he didn't bash n abused u to do it
He not posting selfie is his personal choice
U shd have seen the insane bashing on instagram first their were some ropa fans then bani fans fans saw this as an opportunity n they joined in too how many of them could they block?
And anyway what the hell will a selfie prove? A friendship is genuine or not would be decided by a selfie or a gf is insecure or not would be decided by a selfie

I know you didnt reply me but still I would like to clarify.

See Bashing as insane as it sounds IS NOT a huge deal in television/film word. Actors get bash all the time. Kanchi bashing in Instagram was nothing in front of how other television and film stars get bashed. There is no need to block because fame also brings criticism and bashing. That is the harsh truth of this industry.

But all of this needs to be handled maturely. From Rohan side, it is being handled well but not from Kanchi side.

Posting a selfie is not big deal and you're right a selfie does not prove how genuine a friendship is or not. However, the problem is why its not being posted. From what I know and have seen there is something major off.