Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
So for bashers entire fandoms gets punished! They forgot the love that fans showered on them. In my perspective, rohan shouldn't post selfie with kanchi right now rather post selfie with Bb friends and lopa. After 2 weeks automatically people will forget them. Then he can post with whoever he wants. Nobody will have issues then.
Stardom comes with bashers. Every public goes through such incidents. Even karan bipasha are abused. They don't care. Diandra gets abused. She doesn't care. But she loves her fans. Being a public figure, all this is part of life. Isn't there an option to block abusers. Make use of that option.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

after his elimination when rohan went home he posted a pic of him n kanchi on instagram n kanchi was bashed by lopa fans unnecessarily
Lopa was still in the house
Kanchi was told to back off n leave rohan for lopa n was ridiculed unnecessarily

Thanks - is there any post here on IF talking about the instagram incident? Or has it come out in articles by websites/newssites?

Btw, your id reminds me - I think she got eliminated way too soon. I suspected that things would have happened between her and Gaurav...

Oh well...

I think BB should do a wildcard entry of the first 2-3 people evicted around week 6 or so... Cos people barely have a chance to get to know people this.

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

So for bashers entire fandoms gets punished! They forgot the love that fans showered on them. In my perspective, rohan shouldn't post selfie with kanchi right now rather post selfie with Bb friends and lopa. After 2 weeks automatically people will forget them. Then he can post with whoever he wants. Nobody will have issues then.

Stardom comes with bashers. Every public goes through such incidents. Even karan bipasha are abused. They don't care. Diandra gets abused. She doesn't care. But she loves her fans. Being a public figure, all this is part of life. Isn't there an option to block abusers. Make use of that option.

Well true fans would nvr bash n Wld respect the personal life of the one they admire n love
I love rohan n lopa's friendship n bond hell I even bashed colors on twitter for not promoting their friendship n promoting friendships n showmance like m2 n manu n mona
I was so looking forward to lopa n rohan appearance outside the bb house
But as soon as instagram incident happened I knew few idiots spoilt it
Why shd rohan n kanchi prove a point? Why shd rohan avoid posting selfie with the one he loves? It's their personal life admire them love them but u can't claim to have a right on their personal life just because u r a fan
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhinga1

Thanks - is there any post here on IF talking about the instagram incident? Or has it come out in articles by websites/newssites?

Btw, your id reminds me - I think she got eliminated way too soon. I suspected that things would have happened between her and Gaurav...

Oh well...

I think BB should do a wildcard entry of the first 2-3 people evicted around week 6 or so... Cos people barely have a chance to get to know people this.

No I follow rohan on instagram n I saw the comments on that pic by few they were disgusting not even worth mentioning
Rohan deleted the pic after few hrs to avoid such comments for kanchi
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakdramafan00

The issue here isn't Lopa or Rohan or Kanchi. The issue here are the losers(some not all) on social media. Why would they post a selfie to satisfy those who bashed his girlfriend so much to the extent that he had to delete her picture is hopes for it to stop. He loves her if he stayed in that house for 102 days he spoke about her 100,2000 times. Friend or not these people are abusing his life.

Exactly I agree
Why shd rohan satisfy people who bashed his gf?
These people want to rule his life commanding him to leave kanchi telling kanchi to back off
Idiots 🤬
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The issue here isn't Lopa or Rohan or Kanchi. The issue here are the losers(some not all) on social media. Why would they post a selfie to satisfy those who bashed his girlfriend so much to the extent that he had to delete her picture is hopes for it to stop. He loves her if he stayed in that house for 102 days he spoke about her 100,2000 times. Friend or not these people are abusing his life.

+1 Oh my gosh they sound like such morons!! Whoever they are they need to grow up and get a life.
If you love Rohan, respect Kanchi, the woman he loves.
If you love Lopa, respect her friend Rohan and his love Kanchi.

A true fan would want the best formTHEM. 🤔
BBlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok people are saying Kanchi deleted Lopa. Lopa and Kanchi had a cat-fight. And Kanchi is being to possessive and Keeping Rohan away from Lopa blah blah blah

But I personally beg to differ. I happened to watch a bits and pieces of some Lopa post eviction interviews. She seemed very unaware that she had a friend named Rohan just 2 days back. Nothing to say about it and actually didnt mention him at alll.

So seems like a 2 way street.

Since you said that Lopa never spoke about Rohan in her interviews,this is Lopa's Post eviction Interview. Please do watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNbNRgcf1UQ&feature=youtu.be

Edited by BBlover - 7 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Well there is news that bani just unfollowed her bf n her bf did the same I guess they had a social media break up as soon as bani came out
Bani nvr talked about her bf she was not open about it
Rohan was open n serious about kanchi since the beginning of bb
Personally I don't think either kanchi or rohan would b avoiding lopa n vice versa but publicly they would avoid each other to let things cool down
I can bet if that instagram incident would not have happened we Wld have got the selfie by now
Kanchi was bashed when rohan was eliminated n lopa was still in the house
She was bashed even when both of them were in the house
She tweeted many times to ropa fans to stop targeting her n pls don't link rohan n lopa because they r just friends

She unfollowed him on the nyt she was out of BB and followed him back yesterday when she was back in Mumbai. He never unfollwed her. So it could have been a childish act of not seeing him there when she came out. But all seems good with them now. E24 news was reporting of how she was surprised by her love when she came to her apartment.
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

why do everyone jump to conclusions so fast. I don't know what the rumors are but show finished yesterday only. Party went till late night or early morning. After the party most of the celebs like karan, gaurav, rahul, mona and even Rohan would have gone hone as they stay in mumbai. 4 ffinalist including lopa must have gone to hotel as their families are there along with some commoners like nitibha, akansha and lokesh as they came from outside mumbai so must be staying in hotel too.

So even if Rohan and Lopa have to meet they will meet after 2-3 days. Why is everyone so much after them.

Img hunder everytime I saw your DP mujhe itna Hasi ati reply kya kar bhul kati hu
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melfns

She unfollowed him on the nyt she was out of BB and followed him back yesterday when she was back in Mumbai. He never unfollwed her. So it could have been a childish act of not seeing him there when she came out. But all seems good with them now. E24 news was reporting of how she was surprised by her love when she came to her apartment.

Bani again follow him na
Gr8
& some fans either its ropa or gaubani there always some lukkha fans
Some fans made a very disgusting comment on yuvraj, bani, & gaurav in this follow unfollow matter