Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

May be they didn't forget but the stupidity of few fans who r hell bent on linking them up is stopping them
Just go on twitter n see the amount of bashing kanchi is facing for no reason it's not as if she has tied down rohan n lopa in separate rooms so that they can't meet
Rohan himself is avoiding talking about lopa ever since that instagram incident happened n he had to remove his selfie with kanchi to stop the bashing she was getting he even stopped making vote appeals for lopa
It's clear that rohan loves kanchi n would do anything to protect her

I agree par aisa karne se bashing rukegi nhi aur baregi
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: My_Shining_Star

I agree par aisa karne se bashing rukegi nhi aur baregi

It Wld stop yaar bb ka hangover kitne din chalega
1-2 weeks that's it

mcvra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw a pic with lopa kanchi and rohan in insta.

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

May be they didn't forget but the stupidity of few fans who r hell bent on linking them up is stopping them
Just go on twitter n see the amount of bashing kanchi is facing for no reason it's not as if she has tied down rohan n lopa in separate rooms so that they can't meet
Rohan himself is avoiding talking about lopa ever since that instagram incident happened n he had to remove his selfie with kanchi to stop the bashing she was getting he even stopped making vote appeals for lopa

What Instagram incident?

Man - I feel so clueless...
1066678 thumbnail
kanchi doesnt like lopa she already gave an interview in newspaper .why would lopa try to be friendly with her bf if kanchi doesnt like it.lopa is a nice girl.she will not hurt kanchi just to satisfy fans.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

By the way these are the same fans who voted for them to get a glimpse of them in Bb. I m ashamed to seriously like them. I guess it's fans mistake to even spent our precious time for these stars. Stardom has it pros and cons. But a star should be able to understand. Even bani has a boyfriend outside but they do anything for fans.

Rohan I don't know he had already appeal to audiences to support lopa. I don't expect him to again and again make appeal on Lopa now that show is over and winner is announced.

I don't know whether he is avoiding lopa. Who don't you such stuff that he is avoiding. The rohan that I saw in Bb never cared for people s opinion on their friendship.

Regarding kanchi getting bashed, right now it's Ropa hangover nobody wants to see kanchi and him. So if he puts Ropa s snaps then nobody will bash kanchi. With time people will move on.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey but Lopa did mention Rohan in many interviews...she called him her best friend.
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhinga1

What Instagram incident?

Man - I feel so clueless...

after his elimination when rohan went home he posted a pic of him n kanchi on instagram n kanchi was bashed by lopa fans unnecessarily
Lopa was still in the house
Kanchi was told to back off n leave rohan for lopa n was ridiculed unnecessarily
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

By the way these are the same fans who voted for them to get a glimpse of them in Bb. I m ashamed to seriously like them. I guess it's fans mistake to even spent our precious time for these stars. Stardom has it pros and cons. But a star should be able to understand. Even bani has a boyfriend outside but they do anything for fans.

Rohan I don't know he had already appeal to audiences to support lopa. I don't expect him to again and again make appeal on Lopa now that show is over and winner is announced.

I don't know whether he is avoiding lopa. Who don't you such stuff that he is avoiding. The rohan that I saw in Bb never cared for people s opinion on their friendship.

Regarding kanchi getting bashed, right now it's Ropa hangover nobody wants to see kanchi and him. So if he puts Ropa s snaps then nobody will bash kanchi. With time people will move on.

Well there is news that bani just unfollowed her bf n her bf did the same I guess they had a social media break up as soon as bani came out
Bani nvr talked about her bf she was not open about it
Rohan was open n serious about kanchi since the beginning of bb
Personally I don't think either kanchi or rohan would b avoiding lopa n vice versa but publicly they would avoid each other to let things cool down
I can bet if that instagram incident would not have happened we Wld have got the selfie by now
Kanchi was bashed when rohan was eliminated n lopa was still in the house
She was bashed even when both of them were in the house
She tweeted many times to ropa fans to stop targeting her n pls don't link rohan n lopa because they r just friends
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The issue here isn't Lopa or Rohan or Kanchi. The issue here are the losers(some not all) on social media. Why would they post a selfie to satisfy those who bashed his girlfriend so much to the extent that he had to delete her picture is hopes for it to stop. He loves her if he stayed in that house for 102 days he spoke about her 100,2000 times. Friend or not these people are abusing his life.