Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

She did here I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ1mJ8o1qo

All this drama reminds me of Gaunali's selfie wala drama! Chill guys! They have been locked up for 3 months.. probably catching up with family and all.

Also not only Kanchi unfollowed Lopa but Bani also unfollowed her BF so lot of things going on offscreen.. give them some time. 😛

Really? *facepalm*

Next we will hear Bani and Lopa started following each other...that one will be the best! 😆
pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sidsk

Really? *facepalm*

Next we will hear Bani and Lopa started following each other...that one will be the best! 😆

Yes. Bani's friend BB9 wala Prince also unfollowed her on twitter and now some fans are requesting her to unfollow him! 😆 Twitter is a weird place. 😛
pluviophile. thumbnail
And what's up with Sonalifan? She has recently started announcing when someone follows/unfollows someone.. source of drama she is. ðŸĪŠ
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

Yes. Bani's friend BB9 wala Prince also unfollowed her on twitter and now some fans are requesting her to unfollow him! 😆 Twitter is a weird place. 😛

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It seems lopa used Rohan in bigg boss
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly lopa did mention about rohan in a interview. She said they are friends for life.
Coming to kanchi, I m against her bashing but if things are normal, then selfie is most normal common thing. Nowadays everyone just clicks snaps for anything and everything. Bigg boss party is like farewell party where everybody is meeting one last time. In future they may meet or not. It's their choice.

Plus they have fans who are dying to get glimpse of them together. What's a big deal yaar!

You think they can't see the demand of selfi on twitter from yesterday.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

I know... it is bad that Kanchi is being abused. And that must make it even more uncomfortable for both Rohan and Lopa. Ab milna bhi chahe to catch up they will have all this hanging over their heads.

But I do know that not all RoPa fans are bashing Kanchi.

Rohan has mentioned in the show he doesn't care about people think of their friendship. So I don't see that issue but definitely if it's problem involving kanchi. Now that can a issue.
pluviophile. thumbnail

Yes, now her BF also unfollowed her. 😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Selfie is most common thing today. The people who are not so good friends also click snaps. Plus you know your fans who day and night voted for you is demanding for selfi. Then people will definitely come with different stories. It s not a thing to be forgotten. Gaubani and nitveer dint forget only ropa forgot. What a logic!
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Selfie is most common thing today. The people who are not so good friends also click snaps. Plus you know your fans who day and night voted for you is demanding for selfi. Then people will definitely come with different stories. It s not a thing to be forgotten. Gaubani and nitveer dint forget only ropa forgot. What a logic!

May be they didn't forget but the stupidity of few fans who r hell bent on linking them up is stopping them
Just go on twitter n see the amount of bashing kanchi is facing for no reason it's not as if she has tied down rohan n lopa in separate rooms so that they can't meet
Rohan himself is avoiding talking about lopa ever since that instagram incident happened n he had to remove his selfie with kanchi to stop the bashing she was getting he even stopped making vote appeals for lopa
It's clear that rohan loves kanchi n would do anything to protect her