My take (lopa/kanchi) sorry other topics have too many other comments

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok people are saying Kanchi deleted Lopa. Lopa and Kanchi had a cat-fight. And Kanchi is being to possessive and Keeping Rohan away from Lopa blah blah blah

But I personally beg to differ. I happened to watch a bits and pieces of some Lopa post eviction interviews. She seemed very unaware that she had a friend named Rohan just 2 days back. Nothing to say about it and actually didnt mention him at alll.

So seems like a 2 way street.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agreed! but mostly lopa was asked abt her equation with bani, the interviewer did not mentioned ro's name only so probably that's why she did nt took his name
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mai lopa ka ek bhi interview nehi dekha... But it is impossible ... Rohan ka name nehi liya , may be sab Banni aur uski fighting k bare mmai probably bat kar rahi the.. Shahed mauka nehi mila
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
why do everyone jump to conclusions so fast. I don't know what the rumors are but show finished yesterday only. Party went till late night or early morning. After the party most of the celebs like karan, gaurav, rahul, mona and even Rohan would have gone hone as they stay in mumbai. 4 ffinalist including lopa must have gone to hotel as their families are there along with some commoners like nitibha, akansha and lokesh as they came from outside mumbai so must be staying in hotel too.
So even if Rohan and Lopa have to meet they will meet after 2-3 days. Why is everyone so much after them.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Nahi, some interviewers even asked that who were you closest to in the house and blah blah blah, nothing major was said from her side.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Man there is so much chaos everywhere regarding this!
Being a Rohan supporter , I liked his and Lopa's friendship in BB. Never saw them in a couple way because they seemed like good friends and nothing more.
Now I understand RoPa fans wanting a selfie of them but some of them have gone to the extent of bashing Kanchi calling her a kabad mein haddi and all.
And then Bani fans are adding fuel to the fire by bashing all three Lopa-Rohan-Kanchi for some 'supposed' love triangle.

Like seriously kya hogaya logon ko? Show's over...move on!
Just let them be...I cant believe people actually get their kicks by bashing/mocking/taunting other people on social media.

P.S. When I write RoPa fans and Bani fans, its not specifically fans from IF because I dont know who's on twitter and who isnt. And from what I have seen RoPa fans from IF wouldnt do something like this.

@TM : Actually I saw only one interview of hers and she did say how she and Rohan have already made plans for all three of them -Rohan, Kanchi and Lopa- to visit different places and
restaurants. And also she made it a point to mention Kanchi as Rohan's girlfriend.
Its sad that ek achi khaasi dosti is being ridiculed and brought under the scnnner like this.
Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just don't understand what's all this about
Lopa did mention rohan n kanchi too in one of her interviews she said that rohan n her had already made plans to visit places with kanchi n eat chicken etc etc
Taking a selfie as soon as they meet may be was not a priority for either one of them
Kanchi revealed in an interview that rohan would first visit his parents then he n her would make plans
Kanchi n rohan love each other and rohan n lopa r just friends
People bashing kanchi n rohan asking for a selfie with lopa are stupid n idiotic according to me sorry to sound rude but that's what I feel
I mean would a selfie prove that kanchi is not insecure about lopa n rohan or would it prove rohan n lopa's friendship? What the hell will it prove?
N even if kanchi is possessive about them she has full right to b possessive she is his girl friend she loves him, rohan has made marriage plans with her he has been very vocal about it with bani n lopa

pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She did here I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ1mJ8o1qo

All this drama reminds me of Gaunali's selfie wala drama! Chill guys! They have been locked up for 3 months.. probably catching up with family and all.

Also not only Kanchi unfollowed Lopa but Bani also unfollowed her BF so lot of things going on offscreen.. give them some time. 😛
Edited by pluviophile. - 7 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
@sidsk EXACTLLLY! Totally agree with you, this was my reason for this topic. I did NOT make it to support are do what people are doing!

They are absuing that poor girl(Kanchi) so much. Like grow up and get a life people.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakdramafan00

@sidsk EXACTLLLY! Totally agree with you, this was my reason for this topic. I did NOT make it to support are do what people are doing!

They are absuing that poor girl(Kanchi) so much. Like grow up and get a life people.

I know... it is bad that Kanchi is being abused. And that must make it even more uncomfortable for both Rohan and Lopa. Ab milna bhi chahe to catch up they will have all this hanging over their heads.

But I do know that not all RoPa fans are bashing Kanchi.

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago