Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Goldie.

not only bani fans.. Agar ulta hota Lopa fans bhi yahi kehte..That's the first thought comes in mind๐Ÿ˜†

I think Lopa looks better in casuals or dresses which look casual. She was looking so ordinary in finale..

And I don't know what they did to Manveer's face๐Ÿ˜•
Most guys wr looking great too

Yes, we would have said the same thing ๐Ÿ˜Š Black is Bani's usual color but stylists gave her white for finale.

Lopa looks good in casuals and heavy Indian dresses too.

I think Manveer's jaws are bit behind inside his mouth. Whenever he trims his beard his face looks funny because of it. His wild beard makes it look better.

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manveer's head was looking like a plateau with the hideous hairstyle. Lopa looked horrendous and looks like she gained weight. Her makeup was the worst and the hair color didn't suit her at all. Manu looked like Poor man's Gaurav Chopra. Bani's hair would have looked better with a ponytail
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't see why this symbolism would come in anybody's mind right away regarding black and white. Especially when Bani has worn black 90% of the time in the show. I thought Lopa looked awesome. Maybe I like conventional gowns, I liked Gauhar's gown from her finale too so...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lopa looked sizzling hot in that black outfit...
Manu looked better on finale than the day he entered the house
Bani I liked the dress a lot and I feel she is really beautiful but the hairstyle didn't suit her, thankfully they colored it red and it did tone down the bangs a bit than what they looked when they cut it... but she should have worn some high heels or something cos she looked short and didn't carry the dress that well...