pari.sonia thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is it me or anyone else notice her body language was so different outside the house,on stage,for a change even gave a smile when manveer won, she was playing I know all time, I had no favourite this season or last but manveer was a winner for sure did what they should in show, he was being him self,did task well,talk to someone when they upset even if they not his friends,not like some big head bani who thinks looking at bird is better than talking to people think she may won I am soo happy she did not win and very happy won't see her face the faces she pulls gosh it them,what the hell she was wearing I mean was not nice dress what the hell with on back, would look better in Indian dress like her fan say she looks so so beautiful in it .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saiba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
enough of bani what is this dont you guys have any other topic to most rather then have a go at bani... seriously its getting boring day by day... everytime i come i atleast see 4 5 topics about her enough is enough.
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saiba007

enough of bani what is this dont you guys have any other topic to most rather then have a go at bani... seriously its getting boring day by day... everytime i come i atleast see 4 5 topics about her enough is enough.

You may opt to not visit this forum at all rather than advising people what should they post about Bani and what not 😊

Anyways it is a matter of 1-2 days before this forum will be archived.
saiba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

You may opt to not visit this forum at all rather than advising people what should they post about Bani and what not 😊

Anyways it is a matter of 1-2 days before this forum will be archived.

what am i opt for thats my choice and as for my visit to this forum is none of anyone busniess u dont like my post ignore it i am free to do what i want you stop poking ur nose into other matters...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saiba007

that shows to what extent she is fake, irritating , annoying , disgusting eww.

people can not get over with that disgusting lady even after the show is over.

shame on her , could not compete with a simple, common man from a rural area ,not highly educated to say my mother tongue is English lost the trophy.πŸ‘

Glad Lopa is the 2nd runner up , atleast she did not lose the trophy to a common manπŸ‘
Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari.sonia

Is it me or anyone else notice her body language was so different outside the house,on stage,for a change even gave a smile when manveer won, she was playing I know all time, I had no favourite this season or last but manveer was a winner for sure did what they should in show, he was being him self,did task well,talk to someone when they upset even if they not his friends,not like some big head bani who thinks looking at bird is better than talking to people think she may won I am soo happy she did not win and very happy won't see her face the faces she pulls gosh it them,what the hell she was wearing I mean was not nice dress what the hell with on back, would look better in Indian dress like her fan say she looks so so beautiful in it .

Yes. I noticed she has become a warm person all of a sudden. Bade-dilwale who does not speak ill about other housemates, especially Lopa. She called her beautiful. And positive response for Manu, Manveer and Rohan. Wow! this girl did a total flip once out of the house. Probably she's used to giving fake opinions in interviews. And everybody calls her real. Look at the irony.

On the other hand, Rohan and Lopa spoke out their mind truthfully when they described Bani as selfish and not-so-friendly. This is exactly what they had maintained inside the house. They did not change their narrative for the viewers. And people still call Lopa fake. I don't get it.