Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vitriolic

haha hunder.. you are quite a sport. when I first visited this page, I still saw the baby as your DP, and thought perhaps that was baba as a child!! πŸ˜† after refreshing, I saw your new DP. there is one image of baba covering his face while crying.. maybe you should use that.

on topic, yes hippo and Cruiser, both your predictions were spot on. loved reading thru your analytical and fun posts this season and in previous seasons as well.

well as per bet i had to put the pic joker selected so he gave me this pic. I don't back out of any bet dear. winning and loosing are part of game but fun is in playing them.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pat pat πŸ˜†

And also me for having Bani on my hate radar. The history remains the same and I am still the proud owner of the hate list from where no one can escape and manage to win πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Shabaash u bothπŸ‘

you were great fun throughout Doremon...Lopa would be proud of fans like you...cheers.πŸ˜›
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣

Never laughed so much after watching DP of any member ...So cute πŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KollyBollyTv

🀣

Never laughed so much after watching DP of any member ...So cute πŸ˜†

thanksπŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

707793 thumbnail

Hippo cruiser ki prediction ek dum sachhi ho gai

Hua karishma bani Winner bante bante reh gai

Kala jadoo tha cruiser ka ya thi Hippo ki chaal

Foot gaye Bani ke ande,manveer ki chandi ho gai

Hippo cruiser ki prediction ek dum sachhi ho gai

Hua karishma bani Winner bante bante reh gai

Hippo and Cruiser
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats hippo & cruiser πŸ‘

Didn't know cruiser you had predicted Manveer's win too

It(manveer's win) did come as a shock to me as i was certain that bani wud make it & came to know when i was browsing thro' tweets that mentioned his win
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cruiser ji, thodi si credit Hume bhi dijiye( pardon my hindi). Whatever the reasons but I predicted him as a winner in very early epidoses. Good for Manveer! Hope he makes most out of it. Congratulations to you and the winner
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Missed the finale. Just came online and got the news of winner. None of the top 2 was deserving IMO. Lopa/Manu would have been better choice. Glad to see my guess of Manu selecting the money came true. He is more deserving than Manveer. Anyway Manveer is the winner.
So congrats to him. He is better than Bani in some aspect.
Now coming to the topic Well Done Cruiser and Hippo. Amazing analysis and prediction. I have seen many forum members admire you two and no wonder why. You two make awesome posts and are always civil towards those who don't agree with your pov. I personally loved your posts and views even if I didn't agree with them at times. Great work by you two. Wish you both all the very best. And yes 'pat' on your backs :D
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aap iss forum kay puranay khiladi ho . Hum tu aapkay samnay bachay hain . Salute to Cruiser and Hippo[/QUOTE
Puraane Khilaadi? 😲

Madam, humaari first dates Juhi Mooli Parmar season mein aap hi ke saath shuru hui thhi! ☺️