Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Sorry to say but why are you so much bothered. This is part of celebrity life so just chill.

I m not bothered I m not the one begging for selfie n judging someone to b insecure

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I m not bothered I m not the one begging for selfie n judging someone to b insecure

Alright you are very great individual.
Done now be happy.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There was no negative comment in that post!!!
Kanchi put the same pic 😆

To shut people s mouth
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

people calling kanchi insecure well here u go guys n now pls shut up n let them live

Lopa ne pehle post kiya btw 😆
Kanchi toh bas dikhane k liye ki all is well 😛
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rohan Lopa and Kanchi deserve some break from some over demanding fans. Really. They can not satisfy everyone. Lopa and Rohan both were away from their home for so long. So its kind of understanable that both would want to spend some time with their respective family. They spent more than 3months in a realityshow and were being monitored by many people. I guess they need some 'Me' time away from outsider and cameras as well. It is not essential that just right after BB they would meet and click pics. Karan Gaurav Rahul all were out much before but they met during grand finale even though they say they are brothers. I just hope all these pressure by some fans wont trouble them as much.